Chapter 12 - I want blood now!!!

Following the end of the proceedings Dick was escorted to the interview room with Williamson. Now was time for the post session review and frankly Dick wanted nothing better than to smack the crap out of the boy. Williamson couldn't keep a straight face to save himself. When Holcum had been talking about the pack that had almost been destroyed he had gloated. If Dick had seen it he knew the panel of officers had seen it. Even worse he was sure the Were-cats had both smelled it and sensed it.

Once the door was shut he turned and pointed at a chair. "Sit down and shut up Williamson. I am going to talk and you are going to listen." His voice was deep and angry sounding. "If you can't learn to control your expressions and voice you are going to be going away for a very long time. You will also mostly likely be facing personality programming. The moment Cadet Whitewater mentioned the child being killed and the pack being destroyed you enjoyed it. You gloated and believe me everyone saw that. Stop being a stupid little brat and grow up. As of now it is going to take a miracle to just get you jail time. Frankly if I hadn't already taken the commission I would wash my hands of you." Now he was yelling since nothing else had penetrated his brain.

Williamson had started to sit down before he jerked back up right at the verbal attack. "They fucking deserved it. All they are are genetic freaks who should be eliminated. I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks. It isn't going to change my thoughts. Your job is to get me off and nothing else. Do your fucking job or I will find someone who can."

Dick barely managed to restrain the urge to smack the brat. "Believe me they feel the same way you do. You are a threat to them and their pack. The laws support them. They don't support you and don't even bother waving the right of freedom of thought. You have the right to think what you want. You don't have the right to threaten and verbally express the ideas that others should be killed. Killed simply because you hate them and they are different. As far as getting you off of these charges grow up little boy. You are already fucked. The best you can do is to hope you only end up with jail time. By your own actions you have signed, sealed, and delivered your own punishment. If you want me to quit being your lawyer sign this release and I will gladly remove myself from your sight. If you do good fucking luck on finding someone to take your case." Dick tossed a form on the table, closed his folder and called for a guard to let him out of the cell.

Williamson almost lashed out himself but barely managed not to. "Fine get the fuck out of here you worthless piece of shit lawyer. Go be the animal lover you seem to be. I will have this delivered to you shortly." Even as Dick walked out of the cell Williamson didn't even bother looking at the paper before signing it. When the guard came for him he tossed the form at him. "Make sure this gets to my former lawyer." Once Williamson was cuffed he was led out of the interview room. Another guard picked the paper up and secured it.

Once Dick received the form he started laughing. The stupid brat hadn't even bothered to read it. It released him from Williamson's service while retaining the full fee. That netted him a very nice penny and as of now he scheduled a flight to the surface. Once that was done he contacted his office to have them set up an interview with some of his pet reporters. Once that was done he sent a message to the JAG offices informing him he was off the case. He didn't mention why, simply that he was off the case.

With a cheerful whistle he made sure he had everything packed up and forwarded to the shuttle. He was leaving the station and that was that. With a hint of malice he sent a very brief message to Williamson's step-mother and lawyer indicating he was expecting payment for the balance of his fees. He also attached a copy of the waiver of release signed by Williamson.

~~~

Once the Admiral had closed the Article 32 review session he dismissed everyone and headed to his office. There was a meeting scheduled with the other panel members in an hour to discuss the charges and evidence. He also sent a message for Cmdr. Achenbach to be available for any legal questions. As far as Mr. Sarnow and Lt. Truthbinder they weren't needed for this aspect.