Chapter 3 - The Admiral

Holcum did notice Mila hadn't responded which he had expected her to. She was going to need to ensure she had full control of his cat when they encountered Cadet Williamson. He was going to have to struggle as well since he wasn't going to always be able to lean on her control over him. After taking a very brief moment to ensure his uniform was as neat as possible the two of them marched over to Sgt Miller. They formed up and waited for instructions.

She gave them a slight nod and after ordering them to follow her, she marched out of the barracks. Miller headed to the Administration section of the station. Very rarely would Cadets ever come here unless they had screwed up big time. There were a few other reasons but usually it was due to a major infraction. In this case Miller couldn't think of a more serious infraction in the years she had served. If this had happened on Earth it would have ended up in a death match and Williamson wouldn't be alive. A non-augmented human simply couldn't go up against a Were of any sort.

When they reached the offices she told them to stand at parade rest. Once they were Miller walked over to the enlisted male at the desk. "I have Cadet Whitewater and Cadet Controller Whitewater with me. We are reporting as ordered."

The man looked down at his screen and gave her a slight nod. "Give me just a moment Senior Sgt Miller." He murmured something into the whisper mic before looking back up. "Take them into the office please." The door to the side of the desk slid open as he was speaking.

Miller turned and called them to attention and ordered them to follow her in. When they walked in she stepped off to one side. She was pleased to see both marched over to the desk. Instead of saluting both lifted their chins since the other two were supernatural's. It was their community's method of saluting.

"Cadet Controller Whitewater reporting as ordered." Mila lowered her head and met both sets of eyes before staring at one ear of the male. In this case she knew he was more senior simply by the scent alone. She was waiting for Holcum to see if he could identify the type of creature they were.

Holcum had come to attention alongside Mila and once she had spoken he did as well. "Cadet Whitewater reporting as ordered." His nose was twitching as he took in the scents in the room. The scent was familiar but that was the most he got from it. He also met their eyes and settled on the male's ear. In this case it was because the man was seated in the larger desk.

Daichi had looked up when the door opened and his eyes traveled over the two as they walked in. When they did greet them in the accepted method for the service he was very pleased. Though Were's and supernatural's were rare in the military due to the requirements he had met more than a few. Most were decently trained but some had to be broken in so to speak. He was more than capable of breaking them in and bringing them into the military code of conduct. When they introduced themselves he mentally frowned since the name 'Whitewater' was familiar. He couldn't quite bring the memory to the forefront of his mind. *Ayaka look up Whitewater. I should have but was too pissed last night. The name is familiar.* "At ease Cadets. I am sure you know why you are here. I have some questions for you as I am sure you know."

Ayaka met their eyes as well and was very pleased with their actions. *Not a problem and his father is the mate of the Pride Leader of the Whitewater Pride. They are a pride of lions, tigers, and hybrids. Both are Ligers because his mother is a lion and his father is a tiger. His father was involved in the wars of unification. Much of his records are sealed but from what I found he is a very heavily decorated veteran.* She also found it interesting some of the awards were redacted as well.

Cadet Whitewater kept his eyes pinned on the man's ear. "I do understand sir but I make no apology for what I did or what I said." His voice was calm and even. Interestingly enough his cat was calm as well at the moment. Now when they faced that dick he didn't know but for the moment he was calm enough.