Chapter 12 - I want blood now!!!

Start from the beginning

Once he was in his office his husband brought in some of his favorite drink. After a good hug Mika left the office to go and work on something for the panel to eat. It was likely to be a long evening and they would need some food and drink.

Just about the time Zack was starting to review the various documents from the session his assistant ran for entrance. "Come in unless it is bad news. If it bad news just file it in the incinerator." Zack knew that his assistant would understand.

When the Lt. walked in he sighed. "Sorry Admiral but I have a feeling if I did that you might have me shot at dawn." He came in and handed over a report pad with the message he had just received from Mr. Sarnow. It was self explanatory and the Admiral needed the information.

Zack took the pad though he was holding it like it was a pad of unstable Crystalic detomix. Even more amusing he held it at arm's length and carefully read it. His jaw tensed and it was all he could do not to curse at the brat. "Good god, what the hell did his father teach him, how to act like a self centered childish brat?" He settled for dropping the pad on his desk and shook his head. "Great. Get a hold of Cmdr. Achenbach and make sure he knows it is urgent."

His assistant gave him a nod. "I know it was presumptuous of me but I already did and he is waiting on line two for you." He nodded again before leaving the office. This was going to be most interesting and not in a good way. If the trial was delayed it might get ugly. If the boy kept acting out it would be within the Whitewater's rights to demand satisfaction.

The Admiral gave him a tight smile. "Thank you Lt and that is why I keep you around. You know what I need and when I need it." Once he had left the room Zack called up line two. "Fredrik just come to my office. I don't feel like dealing with this over the comm. You are going to need to be here anyways. Give my apologies to your wife since you are going to be home late most likely."

Fredrik gave the Admiral a slight nod. "I was planning on that anyways but I will be there in a few. I am bringing one of my JAG lawyers with. She has been working with Mr. Sarnow and is up to date with the case. I decided to have this done just in case." He signed off moments later.

Zack activated the comm. "Mika Fredrik is going to be coming with one of his officers. Please have some drinks ready for them. I have a feeling it is going to be a long afternoon and evening." Once he was done with that he turned back to the reports and started organizing what had been said. When Fredrik arrived he would be shown in.

It wasn't that long before Fredrik arrived and when he walked in he was with a striking female. Zack looked up and waved them towards the chairs across from his desk. "Mika made some coffee for you and a few snacks as well. Please relax and we will discuss what needs doing."

Fredrik nodded and turned slightly towards the officer with him. "Admiral this is Lt. Cmdr Fuko. She had been kept abreast of what has been going on. She has been in contact with Mr. Sarnow and has a good idea of what his plans were. I did inform her I did not want to know anything about the Defense strategy as per the regulations. I also informed her she was here simply to be introduced to you and to make herself known to you." He finished speaking and went to get some coffee.

Zack listened to Fredrik as he was calling up her records. He had to raise an eyebrow at some of the information but chose not to ask. "Thank you Commander. As Fredrik mentioned I simply wanted to meet you and ensure you have what you need to do your best for the prisoner. Beyond that I don't want to know anything about your aspect of the case. I also want to inform you this is being recorded for the legal records. It will be entered in the secured portion unless it is needed. Do your best for the prisoner and now that we have met you are dismissed unless you have any concerns."