Finding her!

~#~#~#~#~
Dragons controlled by
bad people do bad things
~ Valka
~#~#~#~#~

POV: Diamond
As I landed on the tall bright scratchy green grass my eyes flickered it was only then I realised where I was, the last place I saw my mother, I let out a soft mournful moan.

It had been years since the first attacks happened, and wow had fury island changed the place I had been raised was demolished and great boulders and rocks were scattered all over the place, where Stella had stood to keep watch over the whole of furies was now covered in moss.

I moved away from the sad scene which I had once called home, and down toward the cave which I spent most of the breeding season in, the Screaming Death would've left day's ago for his own mate.

Breeding season lasts the whole last month of the year (December), dragons with or without mates migrate to where they were born to have there own young.

I stumbled my way though to the cave as my body was hurting from muzzle to tail, the cave was only shallow but it fitted me into it quite easily. Even though I had come here almost every year since I was old enough to mate.

I still marvelled at how well it was kept, the brown-yellow sandy ground provided perfect incubation for young dragons and eggs. Black pebbles were laid on the surrounding edges of the cave, the cave itself was warm on the inside even though a cold winter night was set on the outside.

I snuggled down into the soft warm sand and closed my eyes, knowing I had a full month of sleeping and healing ahead.

POV: Toothless
I followed her sent. It was the only thing that lingered at this time of night,

Well duh it's breeding season I reminded myself

my body ached, my wings felt heavy and I was exhausted. But I was determined to find her, determined to change her mind about humans.

A fresh fall of snowflakes slowly began to fall and settle on the ground beneath me if I was going to find her it would have to be soon.

I stopped when her sent ended and I softly landed, my body seemed to sigh, I noticed faded claw prints and followed them.

There I found her sleeping her beautiful scales shimmering against the moonlight.

I felt myself collapse, as I closed my eyes. I had found her.

That's all that matters.