First Flight

"Mother please" i roared to her

"Diamond get out of here NOW" my mothers fiery red eyes turned to me "you are our only chance now go" mother leaped at a nearby man and blew fire at its face.

3 months ago the first sitings of human came from the west we thought it as the last time we'd see them but I guess we were wrong.

My name is Diamond by the way I'm a Ice Fury, but I guess for you to understand why we need to go back, back till when I was just an egg.

~~~~

Time to get out of this place I decided pushing against the rough edges of my egg, it cracked slightly and I pushed harder. The cold flushed over me as I rolled out of the egg my mother squawked happily as she started pulling at the sticky stuff around my body. A second crack sent my mother calling for someone. My father.

I could barley see at this age as I was only young and relied upon my mother and father for warmth and food. After 1 months of staying in the cave me and my brother Cody could finally leave.

"Come on Cody I'll beat you out" I teased

"Na uh uh you two" my father said determined I looked back at his bright red scales and green eyes

"Yes father" I said

"You two need to learn to fly" he said stretching out his wings as far as they'd go

"Good idea father" Cody said his jet black scales and green eyes

"Now it should come naturally to both of you-" my father was cut off when both me and Cody lifted ourselves off the ground and flew off.

It felt good to be off the ground I tried a few tricks as we circled over our fathers head.

"I'll race you Down to the herd" I said to Cody and father raced off

I herd father making faint whistling sounds and I tried to copy. Over the next few months Cody and i both grow a lot I barley saw Cody because the the father of each dragon take the males and the mother takes the females on our final exam we had to fight. We had to fight each other.

A/N:

Hey!

I'm sorry if this book is sucky ;)

This is my first book on one specific person/ dragon

So please show me some support and hit that comment button for more

Because "more" inspires me 😎