The Dodger

Diamond'sPOV
The early morning sun beat down on my face, as I groggily walked over to the lake by my cave. I took several large gulps of the fresh water before I heard it.

Whoosh

"What da heck" I grumbled

Whoosh

"2"

Whoosh

"3"

Whoosh

"4"

I roared flying into the air, the only dragon that should be in my territory is me! The small group was being led by a herd leader, I flew up in front of the leader and roared I didn't care what type of dragon this was or how big it was, it was in my territory with a small group of dragons with humans on there back!

I roared A second warning. The dragon roared back fighting me for my territory.
The dragon dived toward the ground the rest of the group following. I dived after them when I reach the forest floor they were nowhere to be seen!

Toothless'sPOV
After nearly been eaten by a territorial dragon, we arrived at the island the whole landscape felt so familiar to me yet so unfamiliar. The rest of the gang landed.

"This is so exciting the whole gang back together again! finding, new dragons new lands" Fishlegs nearly squealed

"Okay Fishlegs lets just focus on the asset here" hiccup spoke generally "Ruff, Tuff you go to the West side, Fishlegs you and Snoutlout, can North Astrid and I will go South. Dragon call if you find anything" hiccup confirmed

"Hey! Why does Astrid always go with you" Snoutlout complained

Hiccup glared at Snoutlout. He gave him the she's-my-girlfriend-don't-even-think-about-taking-her-from-me glare and jumped on me we flew off Stormfly and Astrid following us.

~

"Toothless" Stormfly squawked loudly and I tucked my wings flying down to her Astrid was standing on the shore and I landed.

"What did you find?" Hiccup asked looking around, the land was bare. Huge boulders, dug into the side of the island it seemed to make perfect shelter for dragons, -A rugged coastline filled with rocks-. This was strange compared to the rest of the island which was thick dense bush, maybe my ancestors used this area for something specific.

"Look!" Astrid pointed a faint outline on the horizon

"What is that" hiccup spoke aloud

"I don't know I think it's a boat" Astrid spoke the obviously. As we walked toward it, i realised how large the boat actually was, I was surprised when i saw it was still floating. The ground suddenly started to shake and Astrid looked to hiccup for an explanation hiccup looked back at her confused, that's when a huge white, red eyed dragon erupted from the ground.

Screaming Death'sPOV (A/N: pick a chu 🙈)

I rose from the ground, after hearing the footsteps of humans or dragons on my island. My eyes adjusted to the light as I stared at the small group. Wait is that toothless? I stared at the black dragon that roared at me I roared back. Something about toothless had changed, the kind of change that made me want to back down.

"Get out of here" I roared

"No!" Toothless Roared back "there's something on that ship behind you and I have to see what"

I stopped frozen when I noticed a faint blue line on toothless's muzzle. He was an alpha, how could that even happen?

"Please will you let us pass just this once, we won't bother you know more" toothless asked kindly