Alone

"We have to go back for mother. For the eggs"

"Mother-t-the eggs w-we can't"

I frowned "why not?"

"S-ship e-e-explosion"

"Where are mother and the eggs!" I demanded

"The eggs were sadly blown up when one of the ships shot at the cave and i don't know about mother" Cody said sadly
Tucking my wings I dove towards the water, I was going back for mother. I flew just above the water as I arrived at the island I saw mother her right wing was slightly bent into a strange position.

"Mother please" i roared to her

"Diamond get out of here NOW" my mothers fiery red eyes turned to me "you are our only chance now go" mother leaped at a nearby man and blew fire at its face.

"No mot-" a huge explosion came from nowhere and me and my mother were split apart. I ran to her motionless body "mother come on" I said nudging her slightly she didn't move. I heard my father "Abria no" he said. I felt his sadness when we mate we mate for life.

"Diamond I want you to go to Dragon Island now" my father said his teeth gritted in anger

"But fat-"

"No buts Diamond, you and the rest of the juveniles are our species only hope. Go get your brother and go to Dragon Island"

"Okay" I nodded "I love you father"

"I love you too my little Girl I'll be at the island in a few days" my dad said with earnest

I flew off to the rocky outcrop of Dragon Island, Cody and many others of our kind joined us.

As days passed furies left but never came back the last of them, just Cody and I one day I found Cody flying off.

"Cody where are you going" I yelled as I flew after him

"I need to go get food I promise I'll be back" he said back

"I'm coming with you"

"Fine" as we flew off I noticed other dragons going to another island I nodded to Cody and we followed the crowd. As the day passed on more and more dragons, came in Cody and I were speeding around. when suddenly cody was caught in a net I flew down with him.

"I've got to get you out of this"

"Diamond go I'm a dead dragon anyway" Cody sighed and I noticed his ripped tail

"We-we've got to fix this" I started

"Hey, hey diamond calm down" I stopped and stared at my brother

"I promise I'll see you in Valhalla" I whispered I flew off, tears filling my eyes. I was alone my whole species whipped out because of them. I'll never trust them. I'll never trust any of them.

Diamond landed softly on an island she didn't care anymore, she had nothing she was alone in the world her herd gone, her family dead.