Flashbacks

Diamond'sPOV
I lay on a bed of leaves, breathing in the unusual scent of the 5 Dragons from before. Curious I fly following the scents to fury island, wait why are they on Fury Island? Fury Island has been taken over by the Screaming Death years ago, I consider turning around but turn the idea down and follow one of the scents to the West side of the island.

Here I find a green-yellow Hideous Zippleback with 2 humans that look very similar "hey Ruff can you find anything?" one of them said before looking under a rock "nope nothing Tuff" the other answered before looking under the exact same rock as the the other one did. The Zippleback stood looking lazily around before both of the heads lifted the same rock the humans did. Wow humans can be so dumb these days.

I followed another scent North where I found a pulp blonde hair Viking with a brown Gronckle and a tougher looking black haired Viking with a red and black Monsterous Nightmare. "Have you found anything yet Fishlegs" the black hair Viking said  "No, nothing but these interesting In prints on the walls" the 'Fishlegs' person said.

I smelt another scent and followed it South the scent was so familiar. a sudden headache formed in my head and I fell to the ground.

Flashback
"I've got to get you out of this"

"Diamond go I'm a dead dragon anyway" Cody sighed and I noticed his ripped tail

"We-we've got to fix this" I started

"Hey, hey diamond calm down" I stopped and stared at my brother

"I promise I'll see you in Valhalla" I whispered I flew off, tears filling my eyes. I was alone my whole species whipped out because of them. I'll never trust them. I'll never trust any of them.

Flashback end

My brothers scent, could it be? Could he be alive? I continued to the South and I saw a blonde hair girl with a blue and yellow Deadly Nadder, standing by a boat. The girl was feeding the Nadder fish, I hadn't eaten in days, but there was no way I was going down to get fish from a human.

A boy with brown hair and a "peg leg" walked out from the boat followed by a black dragon with the left tail wing which was red, and the right one black. It looked like Cody only older.

I let out a solemn low growl and the dragon looked at me its green-yellow eyes gleaming up at me, I let out a roar when the red Monsterous Nightmare from before attacked me. I turned on my tail and growled at it, it let out a huff when the human from before raced over. "Hookfang No!" The human yelled

Almost instantly the black dragon from before ran in front of me and roared "don't you even think about it" the dragon roared loudly I made a fly for it. As I flew I realised my tail wing was ripped in half, I took a quick glance back and everything turned black.

A/N
Sorry it's only short but from now on if you wish for it I'll update

:-)