Chapter 29

Chapter 29-beginning to be friends or getting back together faster then planned

Justin- katie?

I couldn’t say anything. I missed him so much but im still heart broken a little.

Me- h-hey justin

Justin- what are you doing here? I havent seen you in….. about 3 months.

Me- I was invited to come here by your friends. And I know… been busy

Justin- I know…… same here and I listened to your cd

Me- really?

Justin- yea. You are an awesome singer katie. And very talented. Did you write all of the songs.

Ryan- she wrote two

I looked at ryan and laughed a little. Then turned to look at justin,

Justin- oh cool which ones?

Me- umm…. It doesn’t matter really ummmm chaz can you take me to my room please

Chaz- sure…

We grabbed my stuff and headed to a room. It  my was actually a room that was my style.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_qm4HVkF5dxY/SoIsBsOV5ZI/AAAAAAAAA1g/_XIos2pG0JA/s400/drake+design+purple+bedroom.png

Me- this is like a perfect bedroom for me

Chaz- I know….. justin had it  decorated and designed when you guys were dating.

I just stayed quiet. I miss him so much. It just brought memories when we were dating.

Chaz- sorry I brought it up

Me- its fine… was just thinking about when we were dating.

Chaz- you really miss being with him don’t you

Me- yea…. I been lonely for the 3 months we been apart and when I saw him down stairs my heart skipped a beat. I just want to be with him so bad

Chaz- then why don’t you

Me- I want him to show me he still loves me and wants me back. He has the whole week to do so.

Chaz- well come on lets go down stairs

Me- im gonna stay here for a while and unpack.

Chaz- ok… come down when your ready

With that chaz left and I started to unpack a little bit. I must have unpacked for 10 minutes, but at least im done. I just layed down on my bed to think.Then I heard a knock on the door.

Me- come in

Just came through the door. I was shocked and I sat up on the bed.

Justin- can we talk

I just nodded and he closed the door. He walked over to the chair and sat down.

Justin- katie….. the past 3 months has been hard for me. I cried…… I actually cried when you left. I felt horrible about what you saw but I just have to clear it up and tell you what really happened.

I just nodded I couldn’t talk if I did I would cry and I just know it.

Justin- well caitlyn wanted to talk to me and I thought it wouldn't hurt and tell her I want you and i sat down on her bed. She took her shirt and shorts off pushed me down on the bed, got on top of me and kissed me right when you walked in.

I just let a single tear run down my face. Justin came to me and wiped it with his thumb. I looked at him and he was staring at me. He was a couple of inches away from my face. I wanted to kiss him so badly its killing me inside. I tired to hold back, but he started to lean in and I just kissed him from there. We started to make out. He was hovering on top of me kissing me rouch with a lot of passion. I missed this so much. He lips against mine. Sparks flying. Soon he pulled away with both of us breathing heavy. I just looked at him and he looked at me smiling.