Chapter 24

Chapter 24- Just being idiots

When I woke up I looked around the room and I tried to see if justin was next to me but he wasn’t. I looked around the room and it didn’t see anything. I looked at the clock and saw it was only 10 in the morning. I turned on the light and got up. I went to the bathroom and got changed.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27482950

I came out and saw only london sleeping on the couch. I tried to get her up but nothing would work. I got a cup of water and went over to her. If she doesn’t wake up I don’t know what will. I poured the water on her and she jumped up.

London- WHAT THE F-

She stopped and looked at me.

London- KATIE!!! What was that for?!?!

Me- to get you up…… where is everyone?

London- they went to get food across the street.

Me-ok do you want to sleep on the couch or I can set up another bed in my room?

London- can you set a bed in your room this couch hurts my back.

Me- yea come on

We walked in my room and I set up another bed in there. She layed down and fell back asleep. I think I might change and fall back asleep but I just got changed. Oh well im going back to bed so I changed into some Pj’s

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27483715

Then went to sleep for about an hour or two. Soon I felt someone shaking me.

Me- whhhhaaaattt (tired voice)

Kayla- get your lazy butt up why don’t you….. we got you food

Me- 5 more minutes

Kayla- no now

Then she pulled the covers off me. I just curled up in a ball.

Me- come on im cold

Kayla- Then get up

Me- no

I heard her walk out of the room and I just started to fall asleep again until a pair of lips touched mine. I knew it was justin so I started to kiss back. He picked me up bridal style and started carrying me to the room everyone else was in.

Ryan- eww get a room (laughs)

He pulled away and I put my head down on his shoulder.

Justin- well kayla wanted her out here and now she is.

Kayla- yea but she is barely awake

Me- hey hey my eyes are at least sort of open

Everyone laughed.

Justin- do you think you can stand

I just nodded my head no cause I wanted him to hold me. So he just sat down and let me on his lap holding me close. This is where I want to be everyday. Just be in his arms and feel so safe. Then he started playing with my hair. I just giggled a little bit.

London- so how much longer until we get to georgia?

Justin- probably another hour.

IT was quiet for a while. There was nothing really to do. So I actually got up and got on my laptop. I went on facebook to see who was on. I saw I has 2 friends requests of course from chaz and ryan. I just chuckled a bit. Then accepted the request. Then I wrote on my status.

‘With justin, kayla, ryan, london and chaz. We are SOOOO BORED. Any ideas? (:’

After I updated it I got about 5 comments. Four of them said just watch a movie but the fifth comment got my attention. Make a video and put it yup here and I saw at least 5 people like that comment. So I guess we are gonna make a video. I ran to my room with everyone staring at me wondering what im doing. I was searching the room for my video camera then I found it. I ran back out and everyone was still staring at me.

Me-  are you guys bored

They all nodded.

Me- then lets make a video

They all agreed and I started the video camera and I pointed it to me.

ME- heyy its katie and me and my friends are just really bored so we are gonna make a video.

I pointed at everyone else and they waved.

Then my phone started to ring. OF course its still Like a G6.

Chaz- LIKE A CHEESE STICK

We all laughed.

Me- Justin grab the camera

He did and I answered the phone with him pointing it at me.

Me- Hello

Kristen- Heyy girl

Me- (laughs) heyy kristen wats up

Kristen- nothing enjoying my time with my new boyfriend

Me- Who do you go out with now? It was mikey now who (laughs)

Kristen- haha very funny and no its sam

Me- Wait a minute….. annoying sam?

Kristen- yes and he can be really sweet

Me- sureeee (laughs) I miss you

Kristen- I know I got to see you a little bit when you were back

Me- I know….. well what are you doing

Kristen- talking to my baby (laughs) and talking to kyle

Me- Still talking to kyle I see (laughs) does he still think im pretty

Kristen- yea (laughs) you should change your profile pic and your relationship status girl since you date JUSTIN BIEBER just to let you know im jealous of you

Me- I know like all over your binder you had pictures of him (laughs) well I got to go sooooooo talk to you later?

Kristen- yea see ya.

With that I ended the call. I went up to justin and took the camera away from him and gave it to chaz. I think he would have fun he started running around like an idiot. I just laughed and put my arms around justins neck and he puts his around my waist.

Justin- can I have a kiss?

I just smiled and leaned in and before out lips touched I kissed his cheek and ran away. I turned and faced him and stuck out my tongue. Then he started to chase after me and I would run away. I was just laughed until I got near chaz and he tripped me and I landed on the couch.

Me- CHAZ!?! REALLY

Then justin jumped on top of my lightly. I just laughed and looked at him. He just looked me in the eye and kissed me. I pulled away cause I was still laughing. He looked at little sad.

Me- awww is someone sad

He nodded his head. I laughed and kiss him for about a minute then from the corner of my eye I saw chaz recording us. I pulled away slowly and looked at chaz.

Me- Having fun recording us.

He just nodded and smiled.

Me- You just wish you were doing this with london right now

Chaz- I wish

I laughed and he looked at london and she just nodded her head no.

Me- Ok lets stop recording

He stopped recording and I got up to download it on facebook. Once it was uploaded on facebook there was already about 10 people who liked it and 15 people commented it saying we are idiots and just saying wow. I just laughed and then the bus stopped. We are at the stadium where we are doing the concert.

Please let me know what you think. Comments would be great (: