Chapter 23

Chapter 23- back on the road

Well after I said my goodbyes to my friends me, justin, london, chaz, kayla and ryan went on the tour bus and we headed to our next destination…… Atlanta, Georgia. I decided I would get on facebook since I havent been on In a while. Lets just say I had thousands of notifications. I decided to update my status.

‘ had fun going back to school. Missed all my friends. Now going to Atlanta, Georgia for the next concert. Cant Wait! Well text maybe? If you don’t have my number inbox me (:’

I waited a while in case someone inbox me for my number so I just went through my notifications. Some people just wrote on my wall asking hows tour and I miss you and stuff like that. No one inboxed me so I got off. I was looking for my phone but couldn’t find it.

Me- does any one know where my phone is?

Then I heard my ring tone. Like a G6.

Chaz- LIKE A CHEESE STICK!

We all looked at chaz like he has gone insane. We just laughed at him. I found my phone and looked at the ID. It was an unknown caller.

Me- hello?

???- Hello kaitlynburg (don’t ask about the nick name)

Me- who is this?

???- How could you not know your own FATHER

I just had my mouth wide open In shock. I havent seen him in forever. He left cause he lost his job and turned into an alcoholic and he would beat me and my mother. I few tears came down my face.

Me- what do you want…

Dad- Just to spend time with my baby girl

Me- I AM NOT YOUR BABY GIRL ANY MORE

Dad- don’t say that pumpkin

Me- STOP WITH THE NICK NAMES OK. You left us….. you hurt me and mom. I don’t want to see your face. I don’t want to hear your voice. I don’t want nothing to deal with you. EVER!

There was a pause for a minute.

Dad- we will see about that.

With that he hung up. I was scared and sad. I dropped to the floor with tears coming down my face. Everyone came running to me. I don’t want to see my father any more. He hurt me, and I don’t want it to happen again. I did miss the good memories BEFORE he lost his job, but all of that was just a blur.

Justin- who was on the phone

I couldn’t talk all I could do was cry. I couldn’t stop.

London- what nick names…… hurting you and your mom.

She looked at me with sad eyes. She knew who it was. She knew all about my dad and everything and so did kayla.

Kayla- It was your dad wasn’t it.

I looked at her and nodded with more tears coming down my face.

Justin- Your dad? Whats wrong with your dad? All you told me was he left you when you were little.

I looked at him.

Me- there was a reason why he left

Justin- that would be?

Me- When my dad lost his job. He became an alcoholic. Before we knew it he would drink 24 hours a day. Then he started to beat me and my mom. We would have bruises, scars, scratches, black eyes… anything you can name it. So he finally packed his things and left. I guess he was tired of us but he did take 500 dollars with him. What he said on the phone after I said I want nothing to deal with him……… he said we will see about that.