Chapter 5

Chapter 5- Speechless: (back to your POV)

SO we walked to the beach. Since it was only 8 at night barely any one was here but the beach looked beautiful. You could at least see where you are going. Thank goodness. Well when we got there we went out separate ways. London went with Chaz, Kayla went with Ryan and of course I went with Justin.

Justin- So what you wanna do?

Me- ummmmm 21 questions?

Justin- Sure i will go first............................. Do or Did you play any sports? IF so what sport?

I laughed

Me- yes i did. I played soccer but since I’m going on tour i have to hold it aside (started to look a little sad)

Justin- Oh I’m sorry......... you must really love playing

Me- i did i play with Kayla on the same soccer team so she gave it up to come with me. London did the same but she wasn’t on my soccer team.

Justin- well I’m sorry. Well it’s your turn

Me- ok i will ask the same question did you play any sports and if so what sports?

Justin- wow (chuckles) well i played hockey and soccer when i was little. I did play basketball but only for fun with my buds. Also i skateboard.

Me- That’s cool (smiles) Well your turn

Justin smiles to

Justin- ok well how long have you been singing for.

Me- Actually i started like a year ago but that’s before i putted up videos of me singing on YouTube i started that like 2 months ago then Ed saw them and wanted to be my manager he says i have talent. I have a wonderful voice and he wants other people to hear.

Justin- that almost what happened to me (laughs)

Me- yea

We started to walk on the edge of the water where the tides are coming in.

Justin- well it’s your turn.

Me- ok (smiles evilly)

Justin- OMG what’s your question

Me- Well............ what happens if i do this then (i kicked water at him and laughs)

Justin- oh you are gonna get it

I started to run away from him. To look like it i was just a little bit faster. We were just laughing and he is still chasing me. i started to get tired from running for like almost 3 minutes. HE tackled me to sand when he caught up. I was just laughing out of breath. He was on top of me and we were just staring into each other’s eyes. Soon enough he started to lean in. I was in shock when he was only centimeters away from my face.

Justin- Tell me when to stop

I just kept my mouth shut. He came closer and our lips touched. It was AMAZING. The kiss felt like FIREWORKS going everywhere. It was the best kiss i had. The sad part was he pulled away leaving me wanting more.

Justin- wow

Me- Yea (giggles)

He got off me and sat next to me. I got up sitting next to him.

Justin- that was the best kiss i have EVER had

Me- same (giggles)

He leans in again and i felt sparks fly everywhere again. It’s like whenever he touched/kiss me i would feel sparks. It turned into a make-out session. I didn’t want to stop i wanted it keep going. But soon we heard voices.

???- Oooooo YOU GET IT GIRL

I pulled away and saw London, Kayla, Chaz and Ryan looking at us smiling but something looked different. Chaz was holding London’s hand and Ryan was holding Kayla’s. Awe that is sweet but when i looked at where i was i was on his lap. He must have pulled me on his lap when we were kissing. I started to blush but when i looked at Justin he was blushing too. He looked cute when he blushed. We got up and we headed to the hotel since it was almost 10. When we got to the hotel we went to our rooms. When we got there we all screamed in joy.