Chapter 20

Chapter 20- Was this all a dream or was it real?

I woke up and realized I was still on the couch. I got up turned off the tv and decided to find someone. I thought I would find Justin. So I went in my room and I didn’t see him. I looked in almost every room and didn’t find him. Until I opened one door. I saw Justin with only his boxers on…ON TOP OF LONDON! I was beyond shock.

Me- Ummmmm JUSTIN

He stopped and looked at me. He looked sad and guilty.

Justin- Katie…… its not what it looks like.

Me- oh really……… it looks like YOU ARE KISSING LONDON WITH BARELY ANY CLOTHES ON!!

Justin- ok I know this looks bad but some how im attracted to her and she feels the same and then we just talked and ended up kissing then making out and started to take my clothes off an-

I cut him off.

Me- Just……. Stop…… I thought you loved me.

Justin- I do love you

Me- doesn’t look like it if your cheating.

I could feel tears coming down my face and I saw london with tears coming down hers.

Me- I thought you were my best friend london… WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!

London- k-katie im sooo s-s-sorry. I d-don’t know what h-happened.

Me- what about chaz london. YOUR BOYFRIEND.

Right now tears was streaming down my face. I looked at justin and his mouth was open but no words came out.

London- Katie I love chaz and you know that, but justin….. he is drifferent.

I looked at justin.

Me- Justin……. We… are done.

Then I walked out and just ran to my room and shut the door. I slid down the door and just let all the tears roll down my face. I couldn’t hold it in I JUST CANT BELIEVE IT. MY BOYFRIEND and MY BEST FRIEND kissing and making out. I never thought they would hurt me THIS bad. Then I heard a soft kncok on the door. I didn’t want to answer I was to depressed.

Chaz- Katie……. Let me in please (whispered)

I took a deep breath got up and open the door. Then chaz attacked me with a kiss. I felt a giant bolt go up my spine and my stomach was in knots. I didn’t want to stop. I started to move back and he moved forward and closed the door. He picked me up bridal style and he carried me to my bed and layed me down with him hovering on top of me. Soon I started to take off his shirt, but before I could he stopped and looked at me.

Chaz- Katie….. I have to tell you something

Me- yea…

Chaz-…….. WAKE UP!!!!

I looked at him confused. I am awake?

Me- what are you talking about im awake

Chaz- WAKE UP KATIE………….KATIE

HE started shaking me and he was giving me a headache. I closed my eyes real tight. Then when I opened them I was in the living room and chaz was next to me. I looked around and also saw Justin, london, Kayla and Ryan. I realized I was breathing heavy. It was a dream all along.

Justin- babe….. are you ok

I couldn’t speak tears were streaming down my face so I just nodded my head no. He came over to me and sat down in front of me.

Justin- was it a nightmare.

I just nodded my head. I couldn’t stop crying.

Justin- what was it about.

I looked at him deep in his eyes then I looked at london. She looked confused and worried, but then I looked at Chaz he looked….. hurt, worried scared. Did he really cared about me that much?

Justin- can you try and tell me what happened.

I looked back at him scared to say.

Me- I don’t know if I should…

Justin- why?

Me- its weird and I don’t want people thinking things that’s probably not true

Justin- you can tell me anything

Me- are you sure you wont freak all of you well mostly everyone except kayla and ryan.

They all agreed. I took a deep breath.

Me- Well in my dream I woke up and went to go find you. Then I went in a room and saw……… and saw….

London- saw what?

I looked at her and tears fell from my face again.

Me- justin on top of you kissing with only his boxers on.

She looked shocked but then hurt at the same time. I remember she told me she kissed justin by accident. I looked at justin and his head was down.

Me- you told me you loved me, but she just attracted you some how and ended up kissing. I was just hurt and I dumped you and went to my room until chaz came in and…….

London- kissed you

I looked at her and nodded. I looked at chaz from the corner of my eye. He smiled a little then it turned into a frown. I looked at justin and he just looked hurt. I knew why.

Me- I know you and london kissed.

HE shot up and looked at me. He probably guessed London told me.

Justin- and I know you and chaz almost kissed

I looked down. But he grabbed my face to make me look in his eye.

Justin- you know I wont do it again…… I don’t want to lose you. You are my world now.

I just smiled and pecked him on the lips. Im glad he isnt mad. I don’t know what I would do if he was. I couldn’t live without him. He is everything to me now. Im just glad it was a dream and not real.