Chapter 14

Chapter 14- I didn’t expect this at all

                                                                 My Pov

I went in the other room to talk to him.

Me- heyy hunter

Hunter- heyy katie how you been

Me- Great I have a new life and its amazing how bout you

Hunter- great actually…………….. *missed you though* (whispered so I couldn’t hear)

Me- what was that

Hunter- nothing…. Ummm I have to ask you something

Me- umm ok

Hunter- ok soo I kind of like you…….alot and I was wondering is… umm we could…

Me- hunter….. don’t please

Hunter- why? I know you like me katie…….

Me- I do hunter but I have a boyfriend

Hunter- let me guess…… bieber

Me- yes and I love him

Hunter- you deserve better katie….. he is just a player playing with your heart. Please think about it I like you and can treat you right. Im so much better then him katie and you know it.

Me- hunter….

Hunter- just think about it please

With that he hung up I feel like crying, but I held it in when I walked back in the room. They all looked at me I gave london her phone and went to my room. I locked my door and just layed down on my bed.

http://www.contempdecor.com/images/teenagebedroomlarge.png

I let all the tears run down my face. GAWD I don’t know what to do. I love justin but I also like hunter for 2 YEARS. Omg I cant take this. Why does my life turn out to be HORRIBLE when it gets perfect. Then I heard a knock on the door. I didn’t answer.

London- Katie…….. its me london…. Let me in

I grabbed a remote that unlocks doors (cool I know) and unlocked my door.

Me- come in

She came in and shut the door and I locked it. She came over and sat on my bed.

London- what happened back there you looked all sad. Justin is worried sick about you.

Me- hunter….

I still have tears running down my face.

London- what he say

Me- he likes me…….. he likes me and he says justin Is a player and I deserve better and I should date him and everything……….. I don’t know what to do.

London- Who do you like most

Me- Justin….. I love him with all my heart. But I like hunter and he………….. ugh I HATE MY LIFE!!!!!!

London- don’t say that…….

Katie- Its true. When things go right somehting goes wrong. That’s my LIFE. I hate it I want just one thing to turn out right for once.

London- im sorry things don’t always turn out right……… you just have to choose the right one to make it better

 Me- how all I have that’s great is justin and you guys.

London- I think you answered your question.

With that she left. What does she mean I already answered my question. UGH I hate when she does this….. she gives good advice and sometimes I don’t get it……. Wait….. she is right I did answer my question. I went in the bathroom fixed my make-up and went down stairs to make things straight.