Chapter 12

Chapter 12- Paparazzi

I woke up in justins arms. I feel so safe when im with him. I look up at him and he is still sleeping. Aww he looks cute. He just looks so peaceful I just stared at him for a while then I decided to get up but his arms tightened around me. I smiled. 

Me- justin I know you are up 

Justin- no im not

 Me- you just talked justin 

Justin- im sleep talking (smirks)

 Me- well what can I do to make you to let go Justin- kiss me?

 I laughed and rolled on my side and kissed him, but I didn’t stop. We just kept kissing and then he licked my bottom lip for enterance. I smiled against his lips. I thought I would tease him and not let him. I think he found out I was teasing him cause he stopped and started kissing my neck then he found my sweet spot. I covered my mouth with my hand before I let out a soft moan. He just laughed and started kissing my lips again. I didn’t want to stop we just kept making out. Soon I stopped and went to the bathroom to get a shower. When I was done I forgot to bring clothes with me so I went back out with just a towel wrapped around me and saw justin still laying in my bed. I just laughed at him grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom. I got changed (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27164823) 

and went back into my room and saw justin dressed. We went into the main area where everyone else was on the bus. They all looked at us and smiled. I sat down next to london and started to talk to her.

 London- I have a question but I know I shouldn’t bring it up but I just want to ask

 Me- ok what?

 London- Well since you are dating justin…… What happened to purple (code name) do you still like him and you will see him in two weeks. Me- well I havent really thought about it. I have liked him for 2 years then stopped and started liking him again the beginning of the school year, but I have justin. Don’t get me wrong I still sort of kind of like him but I like justin more. 

London- I know what you mean I just wanted to ask cause I know you liked him a lot.

 Me- yea but I do like justin way more then I like him.

 Justins POV

 When I heard what katie said I was kind of sad but then she said she likes me more that made me a little bit happy but she still likes him and she is gonna see him in two weeks!?! Oh yeah…. We are off for a week in two weeks. I hope I can go with her I want to spend as much time with her as possible. She is my world now I love her. I think im gonna tell her that soon too. I really do truly love her and I hope she loves me back. 

Back to your POV

 Well we stopped and when me and Justin got off the bus there were thousands of paparazzi surrounding us. They kept asking us questions. P1- so you guys are together?

 P2- whats your celeb name…… kastin? Jatie? P1- give us a kiss 

P3- come on answer our questions!

 We just ignored them and headed to the stadium. Gosh I hate paparazzi they can get annoying.

 Me- I hate paparazzi

 Justin- me too but I get used to it 

Me- well you should be (laughs)

 Justin- true

 Then he pins me up against a wall. I just looked at him and leaned in and he did to, but before we kissed I went under his arm and ran away from him. I turn around and he is chasing me. I just laugh and go in a room and shut it I looked around and the room was big.I heard him about to open the door do I hid behind some of the closes and surprsingly you couldn’t see me. I heard the door open and justin walked in. I tried not to laugh. 

Justin- katie where are you I just want a kiss

 I stayed quiet I don’t want him to find me. Justin- awww (frowns a little) I just want to say something to you though I want it to be romantic. Do you want me to say it now or no. I wanted to know but I didn’t want to come out. 

Justin- I bet you want to know but you just don’t want to come out so im just gonna tell you. Ok I know its only been 2 days but I have to say I am completely and totally in love with you katie. I don’t love you im IN love with you. You make me smile and you are the only reason that keeps me alive now. I don’t know what I would do without you. I don’t ever want to lose you. If I did I would die inside. I wouldn’t stand to be alive if I couldn’t have you. I just hope you feel the same way.

I started to literally cry. Not sad tears but happy tears. I cant believe he told me he loves me. I got out and hugged him. He hugged me back. I didn’t want to let go. He pulled away and saw I was crying.

 Justin- why are you crying? 

Me- im not sad im happy. They are tears of joy I just cant believe you said that.

 Justin- and I mean every word

 Me- I love you too 

He just smiled and kissed me. Im like so happy right now. We just made out for a little then he pulled away.

 Justin- katie I love you more than anything in the world

 Me- and I love you sooo much 

I gave him a peck on the lips then we got out of the room to find everyone.