Chapter 22

Chapter 22- Lets get this over with

So its Friday and im getting everything ready for this little concert. My manager actually got me a band to work with. I told them the songs im gonna sing and they know how to play them. I had to get changed into my outfit and when i start the song im not on the stage im walking down the aisle then going to the stage. So I went back stage and got changed into my outfit.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27412803

When I finished I went back on stage to make sure the band was ready and they were.

London- HEY KATIE!!

Me- London you were suppose to be here about 10 minutes ago

London- I know but I have a surprise for you

Me- ummm ok

London- close you eyes

I closed my eyes.

Me- ok they are closed

London- and keep them closed

I was beyond confused hopefully this surprise isnt horrible. I heard a bunch of foot steps coming my way. I was confused. I wanted to peek but I was suppose to keep my eyes shut. Soon enough I felt a pair of lips touched mine. I felt sparks. I knew who it was.

I pulled away and saw justin right in front of me.

Me- JUSTIN!

I attacked him with a hug. I havent seen him in 3 days. He wanted to visit his dad for a while and I thought it was a good idea to spend some time with him since he barely see’s him.

Justin- hey babe. I missed you.

Me- I missed you too.

I pull away and looked at him. He was just smiling and I couldn’t help but smile back. I missed this boy so much. Im surprised I survived without him for 3 days, but I had london and kayla to hang out with since chaz and ryan went with justin.

Me- what are you doing here? You are suppose to come back tomorrow.

Justin- well I heard you were performing today and I didn’t want to miss it. (smiles)

Me- you are sweet (smiles) but its only a few songs. Its not like a regular concert for like 2 or 3 hours. Its only an hour long cause im doing the concert during 4th period. I will be surprised if everyone can fit in here. (laughs)

Justin- I know but I love hearing your voice when you sing (smiles)

Me- wow justin (laughs)

Justin- how much time do you have to hang out

I looked at london and she said it was 12:30

Me- I have 15 minutes (smiles)

He smiled and we just started to walk around the building hand in hand. Until chaz and ryan ran to us and attacked me with hugs.

Me- Chaz…….Ryan……..cant……..breath

They pulled away.

Chaz and Ryan- Sorry

Me- (laughs) its ok. Where is london?

Chaz- getting ready with the band and background singers. I cant believe you asked her to be a background singer.

Me- I just wanted her to sing cause she has an awesome voice

Ryan- well where is kayla? I want to see her.

Me- Class you want me to get her.

Ryan- yes (smiles)

Me- I will be right back (kisses justin’s cheek) try not to let people see you