Chapter 18

Chapter 18- finding out the truth

We all went to the kitchen to have breakfast. Then the boys went back to the movie room to watch movies all day. So me and the girls went in my room and got changed. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27325050) When we came out we grabbed our book bags and I told them I would meet them in the limo. They said ok and they went to the limo. I went in the movie room and saw them watching the hangover. I went over to justin and kissed his cheek. He turned around and kissed me on the lips like he has never kissed me before. IT was filled with so much passion. This would have to be the best kiss we have EVER had. I pulled away and smiled at him.

Me- well that was nice

Justin- yup I love you baby more then anything. You know that

Me- yea I do (smiles) well im gonna go to school I will see you guys later. Bye

The guys- BYE!!

Then I left to go to the limo and go to school.

                                                                  Justin’s POV

When she left I was just thinking about earlier today. I don’t know what came over me but london didn’t stop me. Why? She has chaz and I have katie. UGH! I messed up big time.

Chaz- ummm dude I have to…. Ummmm…. Tell ya… umm…. Something.

Me- yea…… me too.

Chaz- I kind of…. Almost kissed your girlfriend.

Me- I kind of kissed yours

Chaz- I don’t know what came over me when I was, but theres something about her that attracts me to her.

Me- same with london….. I don’t know what but….. I do. AND don’t get me wrong…. I LOVE katie more then anything its just london….. she is different….. a good different of course.

Chaz- I know how you feel……. That’s how I feel with katie and I do love london a lot but she is different.

Me- yea…

Chaz- ummm so what does this mean? Do we break up with them and go trade girls or see how things go?

Me- I don’t know dude… I really love katie and I don’t want to hurt her

Chaz- I know same with london

Well right now I don’t know what to do. THIS IS SO CONFUSING!

                                                                My POV

I go in the limo and I see london kind of sad. I wanted to know whats up.

Me- Heyy london whats wrong?

London- you will hurt me if I tell you

Me- I could say the same…

London- I kissed justin well he kissed me I just didn’t stop him

I was shocked I felt like crying. I think london could tell cause then she started to talk again.

London- Katie I didn’t mean to ok it just happened I swear he stopped right when he realized what he was doing.

Katie- I almost kissed chaz (whispers)

London- What?

This time tears are streaming down my face. I looked straight in her eyes.

Me- I almost kissed chaz.

She just looked as shocked as I was when she told me she kissed Justin.

Me- it was just in the moment and I almost wanted to kiss him. I feel horrible.

London- same here (tears streaming down her face now)

Then we got to school everyone was looking at the limo and right when I got out of the car….. Everyone started screaming and running to me until Lance came in front of me.

Me- thanks Lance

Lance- no problem and are you crying

Me- yea can I just go to class

Lance- sure but we have to go to the office to get your schedule

Me- ok come on london…. Kayla.

We got to the office to get our schedule and we have the same classes for the week and the funny thing is I have the same classes I have from before I went on tour.