"Hey Lau-Have you been crying?" Tay asked standing up from sitting on the sofa.

"No." I said in monotone.

"Did you and Camila fight?" Chris asked getting into the conversation.

I stayed quite knowing that it was more than that, but I didn't want to tell them. I lazily climbed up the stairs and changed then went into the restroom to wash my face.

I came back down and walked towards the front door ignoring my siblings eyes on me the whole way there. I drove to Mani's house and rang the door bell. 

"Well hello Lauren." Mani's mom said answering the door.

"Hi Mrs. Kordei, I came to see Mani."

"She's right upstairs, come on in."

I climbed the stairs and went directly to the pink door at the end of the hall. It was slightly open so I went inside without knocking. I came to see Mani lying on her bed with earphones in her ears while having her eyes closed. So I decided to scare her a bit.

I turned off the lights and quickly crawled under her bed as quietly as could be. I heard her quickly sit up and throw her legs over the bed and onto the floor. I took the opportunity and grabbed her feet which caused her to start screaming in mortification and tried to get her feet loose, but I held on.

I finally had enough of her screaming which was going to get me deaf if it continued so I let go. I crawled out from under the bed laughing my ass off.

"Lauren?!" She asked trying to catch her breath.

"Yeah."

"What the hell? I actually thought I had a monster under my bed dude!!" She whined.

"Mani you're 18 and you thought you had a monster under your bed?" I asked dumbfounded.

She gave me a glare, "Don't remind me I'm old Laur!" She whined again.

"Hey I'm 18 too and you don't see me complaining." I pointed out.

"Because you already have the white hairs to prove it." she said pointing at my head.

My eyes went wide, "No way!" I exclaimed going to her mirror looking at my hair.

"I'm just kidding! You should've seen your reaction though." she said laughing.

"Whatever!" I said going straight to her bed to lie down.

"So to business, how do you feel?" She asked seriously.

"Hurt and angry."

"It's not even me going through this, but I feel it too."

"I sometimes wonder if she really is this niëve about Austin or if she actually has an interest in him." I mumbled.

"I don't know Laur, but if you asked for a break don't think about it any longer. A break means getting away from the issue and doing other things. Like focus on the game on Saturday, you're our star player we can't win if you have your mind else where." she said nudging me.