14

Will PoV

I collapsed against the frame of the door, once I slammed it my eyes pouring and my throat starts to taste of copper pennies, as my heart beats raw anguish.

She's gone.

My Tess is gone, she will never have the ending she could of. I could've done something.

How selfish I am, how  could I do this bring so much pain to others.

Flashes of Sophie's tear driven speech aches my heart. I gasp for breath, as my body rakes in sobs. I don't bother to wipe the tears flooding my face.
Why? Will why?
You heard what he said when you see her break her heart, make her leave London do something that she will never come back to see make a family the Herondale line will be saved and she will be too.

I stand in a contraption what mundanes a call shower. I press the metal bar but it doesn't work then I start slamming it and hot water soars, water boils over me and all steaming the bathroom, easing only slightly the tension of my muscles.

I lay down blinking away the remains of my salty tears, as I stare at the ceiling my mind swirling with emotions... Jem.
I have to talk to Jem. Suddenly I hear all sorts of noises for a institute the walls aren't very sound proof, such cheap plaster
"Tsk tsk."
I get up walking briskly as I see the lightwood girl standing at the door way, sobbing as everyone stands around her
"Izzy what please tell us, it isn't your fault..." Isn't her fault doesn't she know what happened what pain she causes what emotions she cause to swirl, what I didn't realise is that I said that out loud..
All head were turned to me in sleepy manners but a certain angry blonde made his way "You could've done something and you know you could've done something."
I stare at him my cold eyes not faltering. I don't know what he knows but he doesn't know all of it.
Everyone again stares at is clearly not satisfied, that one wakes up at this godly time to see the two herondales banter.
The red head clary I think pushes Jace away, "let's go to sleep everyone is tired and Isabelle also is shaken up lets do this in the morning." They all part their ways ready to fall into the blissful night of sleep something which is becoming more foreign to me "No I want to know why should he even be worth a Herondale."
I stared at him fuming who does he think he is, he doesn't know anything about me how dare he insult me of my name.
"I don't need to prove anything to the likes of you."
I clench my fists and start to stalk back to my room when a burst of humourless chuckles stopped me
"That's right you can't even prove it you can't find Mortmain can't do anything to save anyone." I twisted my head towards him but laugh, causing everyone's eyes full of pity to dart towards me, pity such a cruel feeling to be looked upon
"I would have if I wanted to too." And with that I finally made it back to my room without disturbances.

                      ::::::::::::::::

What did u think of Wills PoV something I wanted to try I won't do it again I think and what did u think he meant?
Also what do you think he meant when he said someone told him he could've avoided this.
Don't be a ghost reader comment and vote😘😘😘😙😘😘
Anyways hope you all are well 😌
Thanks for the reads lovelies

Zainab💙💙💙💙💙