Prologue

Ok so I don't know if this will work or whatever but comment or like if you like and think I should carry on😕☺️••

Clary PoV
"Jace please can you just accept this!" I shove at jace practically pushing him from the institute, "If Magnus and Alec want to double date why can't they go with Isabelle and Simon?!" Why is he so heavy "Oh come on you..." suddenly a man walks toward the institute. Me and Jace abruptly stop he had no runes and I couldn't recognise how he could see the institute at all. And he seems to be wearing some odd Victorian clothes and wears a bushy out of fashion moustache and gelled back hair.

I see Jace slowly taking out his seraph blade and hands me the short dagger. "Well well Young shadowhunters its my lucky day!" The man walks towards us smiling i inch back behind Jaces. Something dosent feel right.
"I am Axel Mortmain at your service." Then he curtsies or bows I must of looked confused because he said "I believe I shall get to the point. Shadowhunters are nothing but useless they kill warlocks and to stop it I will exterminate you..." Me and Will stand shocked I couldn't just help to notice his thick English accent. Jace brings his blade up but he sees it "Oh well if you want to fight.." the he makes a circular motion with his hands as to signal something or...

A surge of metal robots? Come at us we stand back astonished "And I thought double dating with Magnus and Alec was weird!" Jace remarks as he tries to fight through them."There are too many we have to get help!" I grunt as I shove my dagger into the hearts of the things but it takes just more then one shove by the time I finish killing it there are way more then they were before."How?! There's no one in this institute wait I'll distract them quickly call Alec and Isabelle!" I run the other way as Jace tries to kill them "hello...where are you me and Magnus can't wait forever and he's setting the table on pink fire! Alec listen we have an emergency call Isabelle, Jace can't hold them for long wait who for long ok we will be right there Magnus stop that we have too.." I end the call and run to Jace he seems to have gotten hurt. The things seem to have some how gotten smarter and using their sharp pointy blades as hands as weapons I look back at Jace he has cut running along his chest blood is dripping all over his body.

Then things get weirder the metal things stops fighting and so does all of them. Then suddenly the one calls out "The infernal devices are without pity. The infernal device are without regret. The infernal devices are without numbers. The infernal devices will never stop coming." I was weak from my wounds and so bewildered by the this weird speech I didn't see Magnus, Alec, Isabelle and Simon come through. The things turned around and left as I turned to face everyone, me and jace fall, our blood runs from us onto the sign made from the things we didn't realise. For a moment I looked at Magnus as I fell he didn't have shock across like the others but flickers of emotion I couldn't recognise and then I see Simon running towards me and collapse..