10

"I have some news to announce I..." Some encouragement from Gideon helped her "I am pregnant." Everyone just stared at her then slowly people went to greet her "Really Sophie I thought you were just gaining weight but ok!" Clary has been getting closer to Sophie a lot in these past hectic days as Isabelle was to Cecily. Cecily thought Isabelle was just like her and of course Will had a problem he thought he was "an obnoxious whöre słut vexing brat!" Which made Cecily even like her more.

Will was just roaming down the institute being awfully homesick when a very angry Magnus can roaring to him "You are fine with this YOU ARE FINE WITH TESSA AND JEM NEVER GETTING THEIR HAPPY ENDING! I was there you died Tessa was never happy she so depressed had no life numbly went on but Jem came back and she smiles she is happy AND EVERYONE THINKS THIS IS OK?!" Will was speechless at Magnus' out burst then he started walking away again before, Will could gather his thoughts then a very lost Alec came rushing after "Wait Magnus Wait!" He wondered how their relationship will last "They have been through hell together they will last..." Will turned to find the source of his thoughtful questions answered "Tessa..."

"Ok so if this plan goes accordingly then we will proceed to save the Herondale line." Jace has been trying to strategise a way to kill Mortmain and his automans with the help of the Londoners and Clary has been plain right bored of the same discussion "Can we please go to bed!" Clary grabbed Jace's shirt "It's already midnight we get the plan alright now let's go!" She said marching through their room "Geezus Clary if you really wanted me you could of just asked?" He chuckled whilst snaking his arms around her waist and passionately kissing her. Clary grabbed his hair making him moan. Then the slip of the carpet sending them on the bed made Clary yelped as Jace laughed "Mhm Clary well you know now from what I realised when did my room become our room?" Clary smirked "Shut up!"

Will and the future Tessa sat on the steps of the institute of the moonlight "Are you sure there isn't any other way?" Tessa smiled weakly "I'm afraid W-Will there isn't." She looked like saying his name was painful he furrowed his eyebrows and looked at the moon. They sat there in silence. Tessa tried not to stare at Will it was so painful so much agony. That her dead husband was sitting right near him. He looked so peacefully his black hair unmade his night blue eyes reflecting the sky. "You know Magnus blames himself." He broke the silence staring back at her "I -yes he does that can't be helped I suppose." Tessa couldn't keep up the act she wanted Will she Couldn't believe this was happening that he was here. He stared at her "Tess-" he whispered as tears started rolling down her face, their faces inches apart he leaned in when suddenly they heard a high pitched screamed...

Isabelle was just getting a glass of water everything was really hectic Simon was at idris right now for his shadowhunter training and the whole Mortmain thing of course the fact of Jace never living caused her to toss and turn at sleep, even though there was a resolution. 
Suddenly someone started coughing she turned to see who it was and she saw and the glass slipped from her hands. She screamed when a green man knocked her unconscious. "Now now let's make this quick shall we..."

Jace ran to the kitchen with Clary to find a clueless Will and Tessa looking around confused "What happened?" Cecily was panicking Gabriel trying to hold her but she kept asking for someone who Jace couldn't quite hear. He looked down at Clary who was sleepily and trying to make sense of the weird situation only he had no idea what was going on.
Alec came rushing back Jace noticed his parabati had dark circles and red eyes but that wasn't important right now.
"Alec what's going on what happened?!"

"Isabelle...she's gone!"

-_________________________________________-

Omg my mobile data is all gone so I don't know about how long it will be when I will post the next chapter so sorry 😅why wifi why you go why 😤😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

How is all your summer going???? 😄

AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS YOU ADORABLE PEANUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!😊😆

Yes peanuts idk go with my awesome
lovelies 😉

Anyways thank you as always 😘

ZainaB❤️💜💛💚💙