13

"We can't do this to her it isn't fair." Sophie mumbles sneaking glances at Tessa.
"It's aright Sophie." She smiled happy at her company it has been so long since she has seen her the thought brought tears to her eyes but she held them back she had to be strong fighting her instinct to run to them and cry of how much she missed them but she didn't want to frighten then instead she squeezed Jem's hand and closed her eyes.

"Sophie we must return to our time to this isn't our Tessa." Tessa was upset by this comment but she noticed Wills glum mood she knew he was closed up the old cold way she was confused on why maybe he was missing his Tessa but she couldn't shake the cold feeling on his eyes that he was hiding something he had that glint of guilt in her eyes.  Only she could tell but now seeing him again is so painful the memories of Tessa siting by his death and hearing his last words were enough so when she caught glimpses of him staring her way she immediately averted her eyes.

Jace felt guilt surge through him when it was decided Tessa was going to go to Mortmain and then we will try to stop him he felt as though as he should of thought of something but mainly it's though he feels sorry for her. But he had to do this for Isabelle he kept telling himself as he stared at the blue portal swirling before them he sneaked a glimpse of Will and he instantly regretted it he was shocked everyone was guilty upset and angry but he had a cold face on, Jace stumbled the one he loved is being given to some psychotic man and he's picking his nails. He frowned confused, if someone wanted to marry Clary he would cut his head off without thinking. He gets he will have his Tessa back to him, but that's unfair the one he loves will have a crap future so he crosses his arms pissed off.

Clary raised her eyebrows at Jace he never talked to Tessa, she came around a lot to talk to her but always Jace and her had an awkward relationship considering their relation but maybe he did care for her but then she saw his eyes trail over Will in disgust. She pressed her lips in anger so he hated Will, but this was not the time to be immature she knew behind that cold facade Will was pained,she was reminded him of Jace, they had that blatant look except Wills was colder; his eyes stone as his eyes skimmed the walls in disinterest.

Clary turned her eyes to Tessa her eyes watering she shouldn't have this ending it just wasn't right.
Cecily hugged Tessa one last time "It shouldn't be this way you...you deserve to be happy." She then cried at the Jem's and Tessa hand Jem smiled softly then turned to kiss Tessa softly on the lips "We will see each other again I promise." He rubbed his eyes of tears and squeezed her hand one last time "Bye Jem." She choked then stepped into the portal. Catarina closed the portal Magnus didn't come he had been ignoring them not talking to anyone maybe a little to Alec but vowed to never to talk to any of the shadowhunters if they do this but they still went on.
Sophie who had been sobbing leaned on Gideon hugging him fiercely he stroked her hair mumbling soothing noises her belly seemed a little bigger.

They sat in silence, when some of them left to get some dinner. Will sat bluntly across the pair: Sophie and Gideon and Jace sat awkwardly next to Will, still annoyed by his attitude. Neither five of them spoke until  "She's gone she will never have a happy ending, Mortmain will win and the death will fall upon us shadowhunters." Gideon spoke, then startling them Will chuckled a dry humourless laugh Sophie stopped pouring her eyes instead she whispered "Well Will aren't you just peachy after all neither the people you love will live happily your parabatai will die in time to save his old self. He lost the one he loved who was just placed in his arms. Tessa the one who showed you light who cherished you she will now be placed with Mortmain a man who killed her brother took her parents away her made her life hell yet you sit here because there is so much to smile about. Isn't there." Will stared his gaze not flickering even one bit Gideon stares shocked and so does Jace at the harsh words but Will tilts his head and narrows his eyes. "She loves you she still does when now she is being shoved to him for what marriage again? You gave her so much pain, Will all the times she cried is because of you, Will you cause her nothing but pain."

She shouted her voice going louder cracking she stood up at this point everyone else was now entering has the room staring at her with confusion.
Will just stared at her numbly which caused her to more angry. "When she found out you loved her but she was getting married to Jem she didn't accidentally burn her hand she held the fire poker so she could cry she screamed in pain and sobbed!" Everyone stood still Gideon tugged at her arm trying to calm her down Clary also kept mumbling to her about the baby and stress but she ignored them no ones attention was on them Jace stared at Will but his face was even more blank he narrowed his eyes he swore his eyes somehow had turned darker.
"She...she was always so much....She screamed when I put blue flowers in her hair because they reminded her of your eyes she tore at them breaking her she never wore dresses which blue she always cried your name in her sleep tears falling down her face. In every sleep your name was called helplessly she loved you."
Her face was swarming with tears
"And now she's gone, after all that she's gone through and everyone just handed her to that thing no one cares no one will stop him no one cares no one..."

-_________________________________________-

So yep that happened it was a long chapter to make up for the wait😅

What do you think of Will and Sophie's outburst. Ikr why don't they go all fights in Mortmain cus they stupid and confused af but they are later

Ahhh I love Will even if he is a douche in this one😅 but u can't she him all will be relieved about what's with his mind..

Anyways thanks my awesome lovelies
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

ZainaB❤️💜💛💚💙 because rainbows