Chapter 27:You Know What?....Wait For It..

Start from the beginning

My heart started running as the host spoke his name,Nathan.My brothers name is Nathan!

Oh and there's the scar I have for life.

He came out topless with with the same black bow tie and jeans.Clearly he was showing off his chest but I didn't gape there.Instead I scanned his face.Im seeing my brother for the first time..

He had windswept dark brownish hair with lighter highlights and dark eyes;Ethan was right as he had the same nose as me..But his face didn't resemble mine..Maybe it would if I hung upside down,covered my left eye and sneezed.

No wonder Kristen didn't see the resemblance.

"Hey sexy"I snapped out of it but then regretted looking into his eyes as vomit arised in my chest.

My brother just called me sexy..Again that sick feeling came back up.

Ethan quickly gripped my hand to calm himself and me down.

"E-Erm- I,Er- Hi"I composed my self and gave him a small smile.Blair you can do it.

Okay let's do this.

"I haven't seen you around here,and you know what newcomers get right?"He voiced into his wireless headset and then more excitement shrieked from the crowd.

"No"I replied bluntly and his smirk dropped for a second like he hadn't seen anyone say that.But then a smile replaced it.

"Well then..I'm going to have fun with you"....Kill me now.

Before he could grind into my lap a familiar beautiful back came into my view as he pounced Infront of me.

"No you're definitely not"Ethan spoke firmly.What do I do?!Nathan grinding on his sister wasn't in the plan!

I do not want him to 'have fun with me!'

"Oh you want to go before your friend huh?Im not homophobic..I've done this to many guys before"Winking to Ethan,my eyes widened.

I started choking on my saliva as I laughed behind my hand.Come on Ethan speak.

I would love to see his facial expression though.

"No listen I'm not ga-"Ethan spoke calmly before he got cut off by Nathan.

"Oh so you're okay with me grinding on that beast behind you-"Like something snapped in Ethan he quickly cut him off.What is happening?

"I mean-You didn't let me finish I said No listen I'm not ga- gaining anything by lying to you...I am g-g..gay but I want you all to.."He paused and looked at me,god he looked like he was about to cry.I smiled at him hiding my laughter behind it which brought him back to life so he continued.

"I want you all T-to m-myself"Wow.He really didn't want Nathan on top of me..Why does Ethan have to be so..amazing,loving..?

He's willing to put himself through this for me.

Nathan looked shocked at his lie.."Wow okay sexy,let's get on with this"He says sexy a lot doesn't he?

Before I could process what was happening Nathan pushed Ethan back into a chair that was facing opposite me and wrapped his legs around him.

Mine and Ethan's eyes widened in sync but then my mouth couldn't stop laughing as Nathan's hips were slowly grinding against Ethan's to "Ride" by Somo.

I locked my eyes on Ethan's as he winked back at me,Nathan was too busy doing his thing.

He looked so bored.. he felt absolutely nothing whilst he moved against him.

He kept his beautiful intense eyes on mine though and bit his lip.

I needed him to stop looking at me like that:intent,sharp,loving.

All I wanted to do was run into his arms and kiss him.Fire was coursing though my body and he could see that as I ran a hand through my hair.

But I could see the frustration In his eyes too,he just looked at me from afar yet he couldn't touch me.He was craving my touch,my warmth,my feel.

The emotion he showed in almost every lesson I have with him till he had learnt how to mask it.

This sucks.I was feeling it too.

I started laughing again when Nathan ran his nose up his hand..this is too funny.Ethan furrowed his eyebrows in a way to say "What the hell is he doing?"And started laughing just by seeing my expression was the same.

What's next, running his nose up his foot?

"Oh dear god,that's exactly what he's doing"

-----------------1390 words--------------

Hi!Thankyou for reading another chapter beautiful I love you lots like jelly tots,you see what I did there?No?Okay let's move on😂😊

Thankyou so so much and if you liked this chapter please Vote,Comment,Fan, Share&Enjoy😘

You know your comments make my day so show me some support as it urges me to write more.Anyway as you all know..

From now on I will be doing shoutouts in each of my chapters for one,two or three people each time I update that have shown me a lot I love and support and I just want to highlight the reason I have come so far in writing,and also I will follow them for being so amazing😊😘

If you didn't come in this update you may come in the next one because I just want to thankyou💛

So thankyou so so much to @BreezeeGoing  You're amazing and you've voted in every single chapter of this book!So this is my way of saying thankyou!How many times have I said thankyou so far?Im guessing a lot..You made my day and I hope you carry on supporting me,have a great day❤️

Stay smiling you're beautiful💚💙💜xoxoxoxooxo