Chapter 42/Him/Odalisque at Home

Big huge thanks to everyone who read chapter 39 and help push us to 14,000. As you know SciFi is about the future and we don't get to the future without being commited to innovation. As a part of this, this chapter contains is our first faltering attempt at sci-fi:fanfiction. Baby steps you know hardly up to the quality of work of "Brothers best friend *h.s" by stylescloud or "Excessive (Harry Styles Fanfiction)" by fxckingpayno but we hope to get better. Anyway let us know how it goes - we are open to comments on the whole sci-fan front.

22 Seconds into the future: Washington 2.0/Mall of humanity/ somewhere in the state formally known as Nebraska. Outside temperature 41 degrees Fahrenheit, cloudy with a chance of rain.

#160A's POV

Next to the American Girl Place we found our goal called Odalisque at Home. We went in to be treated to a long low bow by a lovely looking slave boy in a uniform and a collar. Master started looking round I followed on the leash. This place was huge. There was a vast amount of stuff. I saw a slave dressing station like the first one I was pushed into. We passed cages and an area marked 'training equipment' then master pulled up behind a man standing at a desk talking to a clerk.

"Lord Rockwood is that you" said a woman voice?

Master turned. I desperately resisted the temptation to look at her and looked down.

"Former Senator McConnell. Former chair of the Reservation council: Mistress<zing>" My collar told me.

"Senator McConnell what a delightful surprise. Always a pleasure to see you again." said Master Rockwood. He moved out of the queue and tugged the leash so I turned round.

"I've never seen you down here before" said the Senator. I couldn't see above her chest but from what I could see the Senator was a young slim twenty something in a perfect white dress. Behind her was clearly a male slave on a leash like me he was holding her hand bag with both hands.

"Well I have a new project and I just stopped off over lunch to get some supplies" Master said.

"and I'm I right in guessing this is your new project here?" the Senator continued "let me have a look"

Master tugged the leash I walked forward. She grabbed my face and lifted my head up. The owner in front of me looked familiar. She was young, she might have been the daughter of the Senator McConnell the old battle axe of the old Washington.

"She's still a work in progress." said Master.

"I'm sure she doesn't bite. Oh my! is this YCF girl?" said the Senator moving forward and looking at me. I tried my best to be a statue and look past her. Her slave looked familiar I'd seen him some where. What was YCF girl?

"Yes but I thought YCF girl was so out of date." Master said. The Senator joined Master.

"Nonsense! Well what are you doing here?" she asked.

"Well perhaps you can help me. I'm trying to get the essentials I have a new pet, my first, I need all the stuff, could you possibly advise me?"

"Certainly my dear boy. You are in the most excellent of hands. I presume you know I have several pets my self, 10 at last count. Some people call me the sad old pet lady of Washington" the woman continued. Master walked with her. As they walked down the corridor the boy slave and I walked side by side.

"10 really?" said Master.

"Celebrity pets are all the rage at the moment" she said.

As they walked and talked, we were able to whisper.

"I'm Tinky" said the boy "do I know you? You look really familiar, someone as beautiful as you, were you one of my girl friends pre-factory"

"I don't think so they did a huge amount of work on me.. your not Harry Styles are you?" I said.