Chapter 13- 3 Surprises in 1 Day

I have been up all night clenching my stomach by the edge of my bed with Lucas by my side. Then I had the sudden urge that I had to vomit. I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.

"Lucas!" I screamed."Get the test,the test!"

"Okay babe." He said grabbing the test and handing it to me.

"Please can u go so I can pee on this stick peacefully?"He left and once again I saw that little plus sign.

"Lukey! I'm pregnant again!!"

"Congrats hon."I think my screaming woke up Tori because she started to cry/scream. Lucas went to get her and I dropped the test and fell asleep by the toilet.

*Morning*

I awoke in my bed with Lucas not next to me.

"Lucas?" I asked sleepily.

"Honey we're in the kitchen!"Lucas yelled.I dragged myself out of my room to the kitchen. I sat down at the table where Lucas handed me a plate of pancakes. I scarfed them down.

"Mommy's going to have a baby so u guys are going to have a baby brother or sister." I told my daughters.

"Sister,Sister!" Danni chanted.

"Brother,Brother!"Tori argued back.

"Girls,girls stop your bickering."

"No!" They cried together.

"Would u like to go to your room?"

"Lana,they're not even one yet."Lucas explained.

"I know but they have to learn discipline." When Tori and Danni learned those words like mama,dada,yes,no,brother,sister etc....I knew that there was worse to come. Then, right then I had syrup all over me.

"Who did that?!?" I screamed. Tori and Danni had obviously had something to do with this because they had a scared look on their tiny little faces. They pointed at each other. I scooped them up and stormed up the stairs. I put them in their rooms and shut the door behind me.Then I heard the door creak open.

"Mama....I'm sorry." Tori cried through the little opening.

"For what baby? Come over here."

She got down on her knees and crawled over to me. "I..I was the one who squirted syrup all over you...Mommy I'm sorry."

"It's okay baby...But your still punished." I said picking her up and placing her in her bed where she closed her eyes and fell asleep. Then I went to check on Danni and when I opened the door, she ran out,well crawled out so fast. That she ran into the wall and hit her head.

"Ouchey!!!" she wailed.I picked her up and rocked her until she fell asleep in my arms. I put her in her bed and walked downstairs and fell onto the couch and I just happened to glance over to the kitchen and saw a note on the fridge. So I got up and went over to it.

-Lana,

I got a call from work saying that I have to go in. Hope all is well with the kids. I'll be home by 2ish.

Love ya, Lukey.-

After I read it my cell phone rang..Leah.

"Hello?"

"I'm..Having...The....Baby!"

"What?!?"

"Yeah...Come...Help! Jordan isn't here!"

"Can you drive yourself because I can't...I have the girls! I'll be at the hospital soon."

"Sure I can! Just hurry!" I quickly hung up and called Spencer.

"Spence?"

"Yeah...Can you please watch my girls?"

"Sure!"

"Thanks....They're sleeping and hurry!!!!!!"

"I'm here...Open the door." I grabbed my purse and opened the door for her and then I ran out the door into my car. I made sure I wasn't speeding I pushed on the petal and drove to the hospital as fast as I could where I saw Leah struggling to get out of her car. I parked, got out and ran over to her. I helped her and kinda lifted her into the hospital. There a nurse greeted us.

"What's wrong?" the nurse asked.

"She's in labor...She needs a wheelchair."

"We have a girl in labor,Wheelchair please and a doctor!"The nurse screamed. As soon as we got a wheelchair and a doctor Leah was wheeled into the OR. She had to have a cesarian so they said I could go in there with her. I was holding her hand when I heard a cry.

The doctor said "Congratulations on your baby girl!"

"What's her name?" The doctor asked.

"Ugh, Cameron Elizabeth."

"Great." the doctor said handing her to Leah.

"Leah,"I whispered in her ear.

"Yeah?"

"I'm pregnant again."

"Good for you."

"I have to go. Bye Lees."

"Bye Lana." I left and soon I was home to find Spencer covered in flour and the girls drawing with chalk on their chalkboard.

"Spence what happened?!?"

"They wanted cookies..." she smiled weakily."Oh, and somebody named Christina called and said that her and I forget his name are engaged.

"That's great!!!" "Is Lucas home yet?"

"Nope,he called though he'll be home in 45 minutes."

*When Lucas Got Home*

"Hey sweetie." I said then kissed Lucas.

"Hey, so I heard Leah had her baby."

"Yeah, she had a girl which she named Cameron Elizabeth."

"Oh,cool."

I looked at the clock which read 8:30.

"Why did u get home so late?"

"Because my boss is an idiot...C'mon let's go to bed."

"Okay... I'll be there in a minute."I said while slumping down on the couch. I grabbed my phone and texted Emma who I haven't texted in forever.

Lana- Hey baby cakes.

Em-Hey.... :(

Lana- What's wrong?

Em- -Sniff-sniff- I...I..Had a miscarriage. :(

Lana- Awww babes I'm so sorry.

Em- It's okay, but Joey isn't here so I'm afraid to tell him.

Lana- You know what?

Em- What?

Lana- Come over my house, you can sleepova tht sound good?

Em- Ya....Now it seems a lot of people are getting pregnant now...It's weird.

Lana- yeah I know. Come ova now!

Em- Yay! Alrighty.

Lana- Sys! Byeeee

I set down my phone and yelled to Lucas.

"Emma's sleeping over because she had a miscarriage and Joey isn't there!"

"Aww, that sucks... And its fine with me."

"We're going to sleep in our guest room."

Ding-Dong! I ran to get the door and I opened it and grasped Emma into a hug.

"Em I'm so sorry."

"It's fine Lana. It's just I was so happy that I was having triplets..2 girls and 1 boy." She sighed. I told her to come in and we went upstairs into the guest room. We fell onto the bed, talked for a while, turned off the lights and fell asleep.

That was my day....The day that I had 3 surprises in 1 whole day, and one big loss.