Chapter 17

AN: I apologize for the suckage of early chapters and thoroughly thank those of you who stayed to view my evolution of writing. Maybe I'm just overreacting >~< but I guess I am at least a little good, eh? :D Without further ado, the chapter. So terribly sorry for the wait! Damn writers block. I swear it will be over one day XD

A loud cry woke up Dean and Cas, and Dean mewled, amusing because it was a deep mewl.

"Marrrrk, shuddup," Dean grumbled.

"Dean," Cas said, nudging him with her nose.

He grouched into his pillow.
She got up, and as a creature of habit, Dean marveled at her beautiful body.

He never told anyone, but he was bi, so dick or not he would love Cas.

Her form hadn't been affected much, if not at all by Mark.

She picked up their son, strode over to the bed, and shushed him, bouncing him slightly.

"You're such a good mom," Dean commented.

"Is that so?" she asked with a smile, handing Mark to Dean.

Dean promptly started humming Edge of Seventeen, and fell asleep mid-song.

Cas smiled at the two.
They were the definition of adorable, Mark lying on Dean's chest and his tiny snores making Dean's seem even louder and funnier.

Cas took a moment to thank her father.

She believed she was truly blessed; she had a loving partner, and a son.

She got up, and stretched her limbs and her wings.

Mark cracked open an eye, but was soundless as he spread his own tiny pair of wings and they flapped lightly, though out of unison.

Suddenly, there was a shout from the other room. "Shit! Don't do that!"

Mark began to cry, and Dean carried him to his crib before stumbling into Sam's room.

"You dickheads woke up Mark. What the hell are you doing?"

"I put his hand in warm water," said Gabe with a grin.

Before Dean could open his mouth, Sam cut him off. "No, I did not piss the bed. Fuck you, Gabe."

"That's how she happened," Gabe said, gesturing to his abdomen.

Gabriel's muscles were still visible, but softer and less defined.

Sam pounced on this.
"It's a girl?"

"Yup. She is going to be the gayest trickster ever," the archangel said with a laugh.

Dean grumbled and walked back to his room, picking up Mark and holding the nephillim to his chest as he fell asleep.

Cas smiled at the two, and tested her wings.

They were stiff, and needed a flight, so she tiptoed outside to fly.

"Michael says hi," said Balthazar when he saw her.

Cas allowed herself to let out an impatient sigh. "What does he want?"

"Well, he wants Dean for one. You know, 'the battle to end all battles' type thing."

"All I know is that Gabriel would be very furious if Lucifer were to possess Sam, as I would be were Dean possessed."

"You know, there is another way to send Lucifer back to hell."

"I'm listening, brother."

"What you have to do is draw demon traps and have them form a large circle, and in the circle, have an angel trap. Then say 'Thine shalt go back to whence you came' in Latin and toss holy water at him."

"Sounds so simple," Cas muttered, knowing that it would be much harder than that.

She leapt off the ground, her majestic wings beating the air around her as she soared into the heavens (do excuse the pun.).