Mark John Winchester

AN: Hey peeps! Got back on this profile, and I've been writin' like mad! You're welcome. Anyway, how are you people? If you have questions regarding the fanfiction, then do ask. Also, there's a reason I deleted all the other stories; they sucked. I am, however redoing some of them, so stay tuned! Btw, in this chapter, Cas is insanely near her due date, hint hint. If you are uneasy about birth scenes, skip this chapter. I will summarize in the next author's note

Cas leaned on a truck in the junkyard as Dean worked on Baby.
"Couldja hand me the part over there?" Dean's head poked out from under the Impala, and so did a muscular arm.
She obediently brought it to him.

"Thanks, Cas," Dean said with a smile, before working on the car again.
The angel didn't know why, but she felt like something bad was going to happen.
"Hey, Dean?"
"Yeah?"
"I think I'll head ins-" her knees buckled, and she gasped with surprise, her hand flying to her swollen stomach.

"Cas? Cas! Are you okay?" Dean got out from under the Impala and ran to her.
"Dean, he's coming," Cas managed to gasp, water trickling down her legs.
Dean picked her up bridal style, and ran upstairs with her.

"Shit, is it time?" Gabriel yelled after them.
"Yeah," Dean yelled back.
The archangel ran up the stairs and into the room.
Sam followed, looking a bit squeamish, but determined to tough it out.
Dean laid her down on their bed, and pulled off her leggings and underwear.

Sam and Gabe looked away respectively, then Dean went to her right, and Gabe to her left while Sam stood watch for angels.
They had already determined a few days before that he would do this, because at her most vulnerable, she'd need someone to keep watch.
Cas breathed deeply, grasping Dean's and Gabe's hands.
"Just breathe, Cas," Dean soothed.
"I am breathing!" Cas snapped. "Sorry."

Since Dean didn't want to make Cas angry again, he switched to rubbing her shoulder with his free hand.
"Hey Gabe," Dean said, addressing the archangel.
He looked up. "What is it, Dean-o?"
"Will the baby come out normally, or...?"
"I don't know how it is for an angel with a male vessel, but it should come out the normal way for human females. The baby itself should be clean, because angel births aren't bloody."

Cas cried out, and squeezed about five years of life out of his hand.
Dean wanted to shake the aching from his hand, but Cas needed something to hold onto.
"It hurts," she said, leaning into Dean's shoulder.
"I know, baby, I know," he said, rubbing her back.
"Gabe, angel nine o'clock!" Sam yelled, and the archangel ran out to pummel whoever it was.

Castiel screamed, and Dean gasped in surprise.
"Cas, I can see him! His head is coming out!"
She couldn't smile with this much pain.
Suddenly, an angel was in the room.
Dean instantly got up in front of Cas, and glared at the man in the doorway.

"Castiel!" the man said in astonishment.
Cas opened her eyes. "Balthazar," she gasped.
Balthazar stepped fully into the room from the dark hallway, with Gabriel and Sam returning to their earlier positions.
"How?" he asked.
"I'll explain later," Gabe said, "but I should ask you the same thing."
"Faked death," Balthazar said, standing beside his brother.

Cas screamed bloody murder, her nails digging into Gabe's hand, not that he cared, and the baby was out.
The exhausted angel slumped against the bed, releasing Gabriel's hand.
Dean carried his son over to Cas.
She gave a weak smile, and held out her arms.

The hunter put their son into her arms, and smiled.
Damn, it was such a chick flick moment, but he didn't mind it.
"Mark John Winchester," Cas said, kissing her son's forehead.

The baby himself didn't look very happy, but then again he was cold, and it was too bright, and he was hungry.
Dean motioned for the two angels to go away, and he sat on the bed next to Cas.