Where's Castiel?

AN: I will update on Mondays when possible. If you have questions, feel free to ask.

Dean's brow furrowed in concentration and anger as he worked on his Impala.

Gabe had been back for two weeks, and he said Castiel was gone. Lucifer killed him.

He had been extremely unpleasant to be around after he was told this.

Dean's only happiness that he found came from his Impala, but it wasn't the same.

Why would God do this to him? To Cas?

He moved to another part of his Baby and began working on that.

Dean knew he was being a sour asshole, but he had every right. It's not every day you lose your angel boyfriend.

=============

Sam looked at his computer, frowning. Dean hadn't gotten any better with his mood.

All of a sudden, a wild link came across his screen when he was looking up strange occurrences.

Apparently, somewhere in Illinois, there was a blinding white light in a field and a flash of black. That sounded like an angel to Sam, specifically Cas. He really hoped it was Cas; he hated seeing Dean like this.

"Dean!" He called, and his brother was there instantly, with grease on his t-shirt.

"What?" Dean asked, irritated.

"I think I found Cas." "Where?"

"Illinois." Dean was already running up the stairs. "Five minutes."

True to his word, five minutes later they were on the road, with Gabe in the backseat.

"Why is Sam up there? It's lonely back here," he complained.

"Deal with it," Dean snapped. It was silent a few moments.

Then, the Trickster poofed Sam into the backseat.

"Shit!" Dean yelled, swerving. "Don't do that!"

"Sorry, Dean-o. Hey Samsquatch, wanna lollipop?"

Sam shrugged, and Gabe put one in his mouth, and kissed Sam, giving him the lollipop.

"Mm," Gabe said, putting his tongue into Sam's mouth as Sam's entered his own.

Dean gritted his teeth. This was going to be a long, long ride.

==============

Castiel woke up, seeing nothing but trees all around.

Where was here, exactly?

After getting up and looking and walking around, Cas learned nothing.

Hopefully, Dean would come.

Originally, Castiel would've flown, but since news passed so quickly among humans, it was decided that Dean would come and sort everything out.

Cas didn't absolutely know, but had a feeling that Dean was coming, and another feeling. A strange feeling that was more complex than emotions.

Hopefully Dean would be there soon.

===============

Dean had been driving several hours, kinda tired, but refusing to sleep. He had to stay awake, he reminded himself.

Gabriel and Sam were cuddling in the backseat, silent but awake.

There was nothing he could do about it, so Dean just shut up.

For a while, anyway.

"What part of Belleville?" Dean asked.

"Brook's Woods," Sam mumbled sleepily.

Dean turned off the road, his headlights piercing the wood's darkness.

The Impala jolted gently up and down as Dean drove down a dirt path.

After about three minutes, they came to a clearing, and in the dim moonlight, Dean swore he could see a silhouette.

The Impala came to a stop, and the Winchesters and Gabriel got out.

Dean approached the silhouette.

The silhouette advanced a little too.

"Cas?" Dean asked, hoping so hard that it'd be the angel.

"Dean?" A feminine voice asked.

The silhouette stopped, apparently stunned.

Dean looked around, confused.

"Dean, this is no trick. I'm Castiel."

Dean turned to Sam. "Flashlight," he said, and Sam handed him one.

Dean flicked the flashlight on, and looked at the woman in front of him.

"Cas?" Gabriel asked, shocked.

"Gabriel," she acknowledged.

Dean looked at her. He had to admit, she looked stunningly close to Cas, like she could be his twin or something.

Cas shuffled her feet. "Dean, please don't be upset with me. I don't know why my Father did this."

Gabriel stood, quiet a moment. "I guess I have a little sister."

Dean walked right up to her. "All right, then. What do you remember?"

"I remember going with Gabriel after our... night... and seeing if Lucifer was in California. Lucifer killed me, and I woke up here. I missed you, Dean."

Dean looked at her. God, she was beautiful, and just so, Castiel-y.

He wrapped his arms around her. She even smelled like Cas did.

She relaxed into his arms.

"I missed you too, Cas," he whispered.

"C'mon, let's go," he said, walking back to the Impala with his hand in Cas'.

Cas slid into the passenger's seat, feeling strange, like her stomach was flopping around.

She kept silent, though. It wasn't a problem at the moment.