Gremlobghostlin

The Gremloblin roared, hurling the rest of the car toward them. They scattered for cover. Dipper had enough wits about him to follow Danny into the shadows of the trees. 

"What is that thing?" Danny hissed, leaning around the tree. 

"It's a Gremloblin!" Dipper explained, pulling out his journal. "Part Gremlin, part goblin-"

"Part ghost," Danny whispered.

"Huh?"

"Look at the eyes. You've seen this before right? Did it have green eyes before?" 

Dipper peeked around the tree. The monster was tearing into a parked car in the Mystery Shack lot. He looked the same as ever. Huge, green skinned, hairy. But when he turned his head, Dipper saw that Danny was right. The normally red eyes were glowing an eerie green. 

"Overshadowing," Danny muttered. 

"What?"

"Nothing." he said hastily. His eyes began to dart around, clearly looking for some way to get rid of Dipper long enough to transform. 

Dipper longed to make him transform in front of him, but the Gremloblin's roars were growing closer. Feigning terror, he cried,

"I'm so afraid! I'll go get a responsible adult while you wait here alone."

He ducked away behind a tree. Danny sighed with relief as he disappeared. Then, glaring at the Gremloblin, he changed. Dipper watched carefully from the shadows. 

The black hair turned white, and the jeans and T-shirt melted into what looked like a jumpsuit. White collar, gloves, boots, and logo gleamed against the black of the suit. He sprang out from the tree line, legs melding into a vaporous tail.

Dipper blinked hard, committing the transformation to memory. He'd confront Danny about this after he was done kicking the monster's butt. 

...............................................................................

"I always thought the green goblin was ugly but man! You are way worse!" Danny taunted, hovering over the raging monster. It reared its head, eyes flashing murderously. 

"Don't look into the eyes!" a voice yelled from below. Danny looked down long enough to see Dipper dashing towards his sister, who was hiding behind an overturned car. 

Must have some kind of mind control  he thought, quickly looking away from the monster's face. The Gremloblin's body began to shine with ectoplasmic energy. With a bellow, he lifted off the ground and slammed into Danny. 

"Okay," he said, shaking his injured head. "Let's get that ghost out of you."

Soaring skyward, he went intangible and collided with the floating monster. As he slammed through, he felt another being being carried with him. 

The gremloblin crashed to the ground as the ghost left his body.

Danny hurled the ghost away from him. Panting, he looked up in time to see a sinuous, snake-like ghost writhe away over the trees. As it flew, it spat clouds of ecto goo over the forest. 

"Okay... new town, new ghosts," he said to himself, taking off after it.