"Way too long." I say calmly. It stays silent and after a long minute, I immediately press my lips to his and he's picking me up and placing me anywhere. Laying out on the rug, I'm removing my camisole as he's struggling to unbuckle his pants. I start to unclasp my bra but he makes me wait. His thumbs peal off my panties and tossed them to the side.

"Goddamn Levi, you got some big titties." He flushes as I smile a bit.

"Thank Nomi?"

"Thank you Nomi!" He exclaims, he tugs at the hooks and finally undoes it, but his cellphone rings interrupting everything. He takes up his phone from his pocket and sighs taking the call.

"Yes Ms. Stanford?" He says in a fake tone. "Oh, I'll be right over there." He hangs up and is getting dressed again.

"Wait, where are you going?" I ask putting my clothes back on also, a little sad that it was too good to be true.

"Carter and Brayden started a food fight. The fuck is wrong with those boys?" He mutters zipping up his pants, he pulls me up off the ground and engages me in another hug.

"Well, I guess I'll see you Friday for Nomi." I say stolidly as he lets go and kisses my forehead.

"Bye Levi." The door closes shut and I collapse to my couch. It's not meant to be if God interrupted us. Damn me for making him almost cheat.

Christopher Brown.

Arriving in the office, Carter sits in one chair and Brayden sits in another. The principle closes the door and it's quiet as I stare at them.

"Thank God he ain't wearing a belt." Carter snickers to himself.

"But there's plenty at home. Fuck wrong with yall?" I wasn't a harsh dad, because my kids weren't bad. But this was absurd.

"Nothing is wrong. We just wanted to have fun." Brayden replies bluntly.

"What If I just wanna have fun with my belt on your asses?" I taunt but they have no idea I'm not serious. Using a belt is not discipline.

"I don't care." Carter says.

"Idiot! Now he's gonna do it."

"No he won't, he's too much of a pussy."

"Daddy is not a pussy, he will do it!"

"No he won't." Carter starts.

"Yes he will."

"No he won't."

A knock startles them and they shut up as the principle walks back in. "Hm, no tears"

"Our daddy doesn't whoop us." Brayden says as I stand along the wall.

"Okay. Carter and Brayden Brown, you are suspended for three days. Please Dad, sign this form. This tells why the kids wanted to start the food fight." She hands me two papers and I sign both, I didn't want to read their reasoning. Because we were just going to talk about it later.

Stopping by my shop, I handed Brayden two dollars for him and Carter to buy a snack out of the vending machine. Looking at my schedule I noticed I had appointments later tonight with customers, so tonight was going to be a long night.

By time I reached the last customer, Carter was pressing his face against my glass doors to the office. "Aye quit that shit out!" I snap and he suddenly does so, Brayden opens the door making sure to hit Carter in the face and he stumbles backwards.

"Daddy, Carter was staring at some lady's butt." Bray says barely seeing over my desk.

"Stop whining Bray." I remove my glasses and place my pens back to the container.