The Meeting that Changed it all...

3rd Person POV

This little boy, an adorable little blond boy, was running away of someone who was after him.

Why, you ask?

Well, because his shitty parents and sister.

He wasnt loved by his own family. He was usually ignored by his parents for his sister.

They would always beat him more than he already was by the villagers. There were even scars that not even the strongest demon of all, the Kyuubi, could heal.

Actually, 2 weeks ago, a drunk villager did something that pained Naruto to even remember.

He could remember everything. The pain in his body. The psychological pain that it caused.

That drunk villager
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Raped him.

And if that wasn't much, his mother smacked and slapped him even more for 'lying' to her about why did he have scars scratches and why he was walking like a pinguin.

He was beyond broken by now. He wasn't even 5 yet.

But, anyways, we find a little blob of sunshine running away from another raging villager.

"Come back here you demon scum!" Yelled the villager.

'Run kid! Don't let him get you!" Encouraged the Kyuubi, or how he knows him, Kurama.

'I-i-i can't. *pant* *pant* I'm getting *pant* more tired' responded Naruto mentally.

'Come on kid! I know you can do it! Want me to give you a hand with my power?' Asked a concerned Kurama.

'P-please! I can't keep going *pant* b-by myself!' Begged Naruto.

'Alright! Prepare yourself!' Yelled Kurama.

Suddenly, a coat of red chakra covered Naruto.

He then started jumping in the opposite direction, passing the villager. Unfortunately, the villager raised his dagger and managed to cut Naruto's stomach.

"Arrghh!" Hissed Naruto as he fell to the patches of grass.

It hurt so much. He hissed even more as the villager caught up and slashed his body with the dagger.

The villager suddenly stood up and left, leaving a dumbfounded Naruto.

Suddenly, a dog masked ANBU appeared in front of Naruto.

Thats the last thing he remembers before fading into darkness.