It doesn't really make sense but when I'm with this two knuckleheads here, I speak in British accent, They're British yeah but I don't know why.

Let me introduce this two, I met this two when I started attending on the spy summer camp, since then we are inseparable, they are twins they claim that I am their twin from another mother, that we're triplets. We've been through a lot too. They are my only best friends.

"Guys what are you doing here? I thought you doing a mission right now" I asked them smiling

"Yeah but we missed you dummy" Blaire said.

"Yeah and I missed that beautiful face of yours" Blaise said

"I see your still a flirt blaise" I said

"I'm not I am just being charming Y/N" Blaise said, "and who can't resist this handsome face?" He boasted.

I punched him on the arm

"Oww I'm just kidding" he said while rubbing his arm.

"Still a flirt blaise, still the same blaise I know" I said while held him on a playful chokehold and ruffled his hair,

"Not the hair Y/N!" He shrieked and pushed me away then fixed his hair.

I just laughed at him, and Blaire joined me.

"You two are so mean" he said and glared playfully at us, we just laughed at him

"But you loved us" Blaire and I said in unison,

He sighed in defeat, " yeah that's my weakness" he said then rolled his eyes. Then laughed like crazy people, we are really weird.

"Now I'm cold I'm gonna go change some dry clothes since my clothes now is soaked" I said while they are giving me a sheepish smile and a peace sign.

I went upstairs and changed into a black skinny jeans, a white v-neck shirt and a black leather jacket, and my black and grey vans then I combed my hair then went downstairs.

I saw the twins sitting on the couch with their attention to their phones.

They looked up and Blaire asked me, "hey do you have a date tonight?"

"Uhm no I have to go to a friends house for a welcoming home party for her" I said

"Ooh, a friends house? Maybe a soon to be girlfriend" Blaire said in a teasing tone.

"I wish" I whispered to myself

"What did you say?" Blaire asked me

"Nothing, I gotta go" I said while getting my car keys

"Hey can we come with you?" Blaise asked with his deep British accrent.

"Sure" I said matching his accent

Blaire just smiled at me, "now I'm gonna meet this girl whom Y/N is head over heels for" she said and smirked at me then gently bumped my shoulder, I just rolled my eyes at her.

Then blaise wrapped his arms on mine's and Blaire's shoulder, " hey dummies double time, the beautiful girls are waiting for me there" he said then dragged us towards the car.

"Ugh! You are one heck of a flirt Blaise" I said in a British accent,

"I agree" blaire said.

"You two are just jealous of me, because I get all the ladies" he said while wiggling his eyebrow.

"Oh just shut up, someday you'll find someone who'll tame that wild heart of yours Blaise" I said

"Hah! No one can tame my heart Y/N" He said,

"Then let's see" I said smirking,

Then drive Lauren's place.

I pulled up in front of the Jauregui's residence, we walked on the porch of the house and knocked on the door, I'm really nervous.

"Someone's nervous" I heard Blaise whispered behind me, I saw Blaire elbowed him that made him shut up.

Then the door opened and a squeal was heard, wow I am not expecting that.

"Omg! Omg! Your the girl who saved us" she said excitedly.

"Who is it Taylor?" I heard Lauren asked.

Taylor I guess that's her name just squealed and ran inside.

"Woah I am not expecting that" Blaire said uncovering her ears.

"Man I thought my eardrums were gonna explode" Blaise said also uncovering his ear.

"Oh Y/N! I thought your not gonna make it" Lauren said and let us enter.

"Sorry about my sister" she apologised,

"Oh it's okay, is it ok if I brought friends with me?" I asked and point at my two bestfriends

"It's okay Y/N, you can bring friends Y/N" she said smiling.

"Thank you Lauren, let me introduce you to them" I said,

"This is Blaire and this is..." I introduced them but Blaise cut me off and pushed me aside.

"Blaise" he said and did his charming smile and kissed the back of Lauren's hand. I rolled my eyes annoyed at him.

"What's your name lovely?" He asked with his accent, I saw Lauren blushed.

"Lauren" lauren simply said, way to go Blaise you ruined my night.

Blaire pushed her twin causing Blaise to glare at her but she just shrugged it off and shake Lauren's hand.

"Please to meet you Lauren" she said and Lauren smiled at her.

Then Blaise showed his flirty side not caring if I am glaring at him, Lauren flirts back at him, ugh! Why do I feel like this? No I'm not jealous, I have no right to be jealous she's not mine.

"Wow what a coincidence she has the same name as the girl you like" Blaire said then looked at me.

"Woah, why are you looking at my twin like that? Like you are gonna kill him?" She asked.

"Because it is her" I said through my gritted teeth.

"Wha..? Oh" she realized what I've said.

This is gonna be an interesting night

.....

Hey guys I made a twitter account. Follow me if you want
@lexinisadelm. :)

Enjoy the chapter!