1: Part of your world

"Look! A shiny thing!" Marik, flipping his fins, eagerly pointed to a glimmer in the distance. It seemed to be in a wrecked ship.

"Master Marik," Odion seemed hesitant. "We probably shouldn't get any closer."

"But it's shiny! I must worship it!"

"Marik!" he called for him, but Marik swam away before he could catch up. Odion remained silent and swam after him.

The darkness of the ocean blue made the wreckage seem more eerie than it actually was. The wood, although soaked, was broken and splintery at the edges. There was a large hole in the side; big enough for Marik to fit through. He had a little pouch in his hand, which he normally used for collecting items he found along the ocean floor. Human items, anyway.

"Where did the shiny thing go?" He pouted as he entered the wreck.

Odion couldn't do much except follow him. "Marik! Don't wander too far! Father will be angry if he knew we were here!"

"Oh, relax." He shrugged the whole thing off. "We'll be back in no time." As he wriggled into the window of the ship, he added, "If you don't want to follow me, you can stay here and...watch for sharks!" He swam eagerly into the dark wreckage.

"Yeah." Odion nodded and turned to face away. "I'll just..." His eyes widened. "SHARKS?!"
He tried to go inside through the window too, but smacked his head against the entrance. He then tried a second time, and managed to squeeze through the small space.

Marik began looking at a ton of weird stuff. "Is this the shiny?" He wondered out loud, as he held up a fork to the front of his face. "No." He sighed in disappointment. "Whatever. Mine anyway."

Odion was glancing around nervously. "This isn't a good idea, Marik."

"What's this?" Marik held up a book with pictures of yaoi. It remained intact and not ruined by the water (because physics).

"Marik, we have to go! Now!"

"ONE SECOND ODION. CALM DOWN."

The shark, that'd been eyeing them from the window outside, attempted to take a chomp at Marik, but he luckily was out of reach. "AH! MEL GIBSON SHARK!" Marik screeched, backing away.

While the shark shook off its mouthful of wooden planks, Marik and Odion swam down the ship's halls. They traveled upward, fitting through little nooks and crannies.
"Let's leave through here!" Marik pointed to the little windows.

Before Odion could object, Marik had already been shoving him toward it.

And luckily, he got stuck.

Marik turned and tried pushing him from behind, but he only got a good view of the shark that had started to chomp the floors until it would reach the level they were on.

After enough squirming, they both got out and began to swim father, but the shark was gaining on them. In the rush, Marik dropped his bag of items.

Quickly, he dove after it and somehow managed to avoid the shark's vicious bite. He and Odion swam up and around a large anchor, and they swam through the little hole in the top. The shark, trying to follow them, got itself stuck inside the little hole, unable to squeeze through.

Marik, satisfied and laughing similarly to the Wicked Witch of the West, took his things and headed upward. Odion, feeling more confident, stuck his tongue out at the shark, but it only reached out for another bite. Frightened, he hurried after Marik.