Chapter 9

[I DID NOT GO BACK AND READ THROUGH THIS. SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES. I'LL READ THROUGH IT HOPEFULLY TONIGHT] 

       I slammed the front door shut, got into my car, and drove off. I decided to drive down to this little park that was only about two miles away. I really loved these moments where I could be alone, out in the fresh air, and really think. My mind reached a decision as to what happens next, and Drew lost my trust in him that he'll stick around. He waited too long to fight for me. I told him to make his decision, and he did. Now it's my turn to really just focus on myself. Where my life's headed. Where do I want to end up? A person came and sat next to me. His hands were in the pocket of his over-sized, grey hoodie and his eyes were staring at his feet. "I'm sorry. I had no idea I put you through all of that. 

          I responded, "No, I put myself through all of that. You left me, but I am the one who let the heart ache take over my life. NOW, if you'll excuse me, I have a life, a career, and food that is waiting for me."

          "But I wanted to talk to you."

          "Sorry, but it's too late for talking. Goodbye, Drew. "

          As i was walking back to my car, I felt as if I have this newly found motivation in me to really work hard on my Youtube channel, and maybe even try to find new hobbies. 

          As soon as I was walking through the front door of my aunt's house, she was sitting in the living room, and our eyes met. A slight smile arose on my face, which made her happier knowing things would be better. That day I filmed a Youtube video that was just an update to what was going on, and where my life is now.

          "Thank you guys so much for never leaving my side. I always thought Drew was the only one I had in my life to turn to, but that couldn't have been more false. I have each and every single one of you, and I know you guys would do anything to make me feel better. I decided I really owed you guys so if you guys want to send me letters to my P.O. box, I will try and respond to as many as I can. TO those of you who can't write to me in a letter, you can always message me on any of my social media. I will be trying to respond to as many messages as possible. I love you guys more than you know. Thank you. "

          With that being said, I turned off the camera, and began editing the video right away.

AN:

I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THIS STORY SO FAR! I KIND OF HAVE AN IDEA IN MY HEAD, BUT I DON'K KNOW IF IT'LL GO THAT WAY. LOVE YOU GUYS! I APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACK ON MY STORIES. HOPEFULLY I'LL UPDATE SOON! I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. :)