Chapter 8

"Why didn't he fight for me?"

"Did he love me the way I loved him?"

"Why would he just leave?"

          It's been a week since the breakup. I feel as if half of me, half of who I am, has just been ripped away. I've lost myself. Even when things went rought in my life, he was someone I knew would be there for me. Guess that's what I thought. I am constantly blaming Drew this past week for my pain and my sorrow, and for my aunt's worrying, and my fan's curiosity for where I had disappeared to. The truth is: I'm just as much to blame, but my emotions are so crazy right now, that I hate admitting it. I feel so much anger, and hatered, but so much sorrow, and loneliness. As all these thoughts were circulating through my mind, I was curled up in a white, fuzzy blanket, laying on my bed, as tears were still escaping my red, puffy eyes. Pillows surrounded me, and I was cuddling with a large Olaf stuffed animal.

          All of sudden I heard the faint sound of someone knocking on the front door. My aunt answered the door, and soon after, there was a knock on my door. I didn't respond. I didn't feel like responding, so she opened the door, and allowed the one person I wanted to see the least, yet the most, in. After letting them in, my aunt looked at him and said, "You've got a lot of explaining to do." Then she looked at me and said, "You two have a lot that needs to be worked out. I can't stand seeing you this way." With that, she left, closing the door to my bedroom behind her. He walked over to where I was laying and he knelt down. He looked me stright in the eyes and spoke. "I think we need to talk..." 

          When Drew said those six, most basic words to me, my whole body filled with fury. "I think we need to talk?!?!? I've been sitting here, just like this, for a week! I'm heartbroken! I was literally thinking how it was even possible to get over you! These have been some of the longest days. You want to talk NOW?! Well seven nights ago, we did. I'm OVER feeling like shit, while you try and decide whether to visit and talk with me or not." I raged, as I sat up and grabbed my car keys and my wallet, and walked out the door. 

AN: HI GUYS! I DECIDED TO REWRITE THE LAST HALF OF THIS STORY. I REALLY WANT IT TO GO A DIFFERENT ROUTE. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS STORY! HAVE A GREAT DAY/ NIGHT! :D