"I'm not lighting this blunt, if you don't smoke it with me Kyrie."

"Just call me Ky. All my friends and family call me that, nigga."

"Ok Ky, will you just try it. You gonna be on the clouds, I promise." I said, shoving the blunt back in her face.

Kyrie bit her bottom lip, taking the blunt away from me. "Nigga if I die..." She held the blunt between her lips.

"Shut up. You not gon die." I smirked, lighting the blunt.

20 MINUTES LATER...(SPONGEBOB VOICE)

Chris: "Chris your so funny!!" laughed Kyrie, hitting me on the shoulder. This shit was hilarious. This nigga was super high off one blunt. She was definitely the laughing type. Kyrie was laughing at everything I said, even when it didn't make sense.

"You wanna smoke the second one?" I asked.

"Hell yeah!" Kyrie giggled, snatching the blunt away from me. I shook my head lighting it. I hope I didn't start something here. She was enjoying the loud a lil too much for her first time.

"I told you I got that good shit." I laughed.

Kyrie took a long hit, passing the blunt to me. "Yeah... You do." She grinned. "You wanna know what I've always wanted to do?"

I looked at her. "What ma?"

"I've always wanted to go into a vast open space or field and just look at the stars. And not just two or three. I wanna see hundreds of stars. Like in the movies." Kyrie answered, exhaling smoke.

I placed the blunt between my lips, inhaling. "Man... I haven't done that in a long time. Since I was a kid. But it's beautiful. So beautiful. You can't help but believe in God seeing all those stars." I said exhaling smoke circles.

"OMG how you do that?!" Kyrie asked, her eyes widening.

I took another hit, exhaling more smoke circles. "It takes technique babygirl."

"Can you teach me please?" Kyrie whined. Before I could speak, she placed her hands on my shoulders, sitting on top of me, straddling me. I looked around like their was another person in the room, cause she caught me off guard.

I placed my hands on her waist. "I will if you tell me what happened with you and Brandon."

Kyrie looked down, before looking up at me. Her eyes were heavy with sadness. "This entire time we've been long distance, he's been cheating on me. And now that I think about it, I think he's been with her the entire time we've been together, because she looked at least 5 months pregnant and she's his fiancé." She finished, tears flowing from her eyes.

"Stop crying. I don't like seeing you cry." I sighed, using my hand to wipe her tears.

"I can't help it! I was nothing but good to him, and it backfired in my face. All the temptation I faced, and I always said no. Like what did I do to deserve that." She cried.

"Nothing Ky. You didn't do anything."

"Ugh!!! Why do people cheat?!!" Kyrie cried, sinking into my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her, as she sobbed into my chest. I felt like shit. I wasn't exactly the best example of a faithful loyal boyfriend. I hated seeing her so heartbroken. "Him cheating had nothing to do with you. It's not your fault he did what he did. So don't blame yourself." I sighed, rubbing her back.

"I just don't know what to do. I feel so lost now." Kyrie sniffed.

"Don't be. You can't lose yourself in a man. You have to rise above this hurt and pain your going through, okay. You have friends like me and family that want to see you do great things, not heartbroken over a dude that don't deserve you." I whispered.

Kyrie looked at me placing a kiss on my cheek. "Thank you so much Chris." She smiled, wrapping her hands around my neck, hugging me.

"No problem." I said, hugging her back. After talking some more about random shit, smoking the last blunt, and eating all the snacks, it was 3:25.

I got up, putting on my Gucci slides.

"Where you going?" Kyrie asked.

"To my room." I answered.

"Can you stay with me. Please?" I could see the begging in her eyes.

"Sure." I answered. "I sleep with my shirt off, if you don't mind."

"It's okay."

I took of my shirt, kicked off my slides, and climbed into bed next to Kyrie. I turned the lamp off, facing my back to hers.

"Goodnight Ky." I whispered.

"Goodnight Chris."

Five minutes had passed and it was obvious that we weren't sleeping. The silence in the room was loud as fuck.

"Chris?" Kyrie tapped my back, breaking the silence.

I turned around, facing her. "Yeah?"

"Can you hold me?" She asked.

"Yeah." I whispered.

Kyrie turned around, scooting closer to me. I closed the space between us, sliding close behind her, and wrapping my arm around her waist.

"Thank you." She grabbed my hand, intertwining my fingers with hers.

For some reason, me holding her close like this, felt so right. It felt natural. I closed my eyes, smelling the Bath & Body Works Twilight Wood she had bathed with.

"Goodnight Chris." Kyrie said squeezing my hand.

"Goodnight Ky."

________________________________________________

What yall think about Chris comforting Kyrie?

VOTE/COMMENT!!!