Chapter Fourteen

Niall has been bouncing about the house all day, singing songs and just being happy. It may have something to do with the fact that Louis is coming over, or maybe he just woke up on the right side of the bed. Either way, neither of his parents can get him to calm down (but Liam already left for work, much to Harry's dismay).

"Papa, when is Louis going to be here?!" Niall asks for the umpteenth time and it's honestly starting to drive Harry crazy.

"Niall, for the thousandth time, he'll be here at eleven," Harry says calmly, flipping through the bridal magazine. Honestly, today is supposed to be a wedding planning day, Marcel is coming over to help Harry, and they thought it'd be a nice time for Louis and Niall to play together. Their wedding is up next, anyway, so maybe they'll start planning that one, too.

"What time is it now?" Niall asks, climbing onto Harry's lap.

Harry sighs and looks at his watch, "10:58."

Niall groans, slumping against his papa, "It's going to take forever."

Before Harry can say anything, the doorbell rings and Niall shrieks, jumping off the couch and nearly knees Harry in the crotch. "Niall James, don't you dare open that door," Harry says, rounding the corner to see Niall with the door already swung open, his arms wrapped around Louis' neck.

Harry wants to reprimand his son, but the sight is so cute that he decides to let it go and hugs his brother. "Hi, Marcie," he says, squeezing Marcel tight.

"Hi, Haz, you good?" Marcel asks, unwrapping his arms when he hears the scamper of feet on the wood floors.

"Yeah, ready to get married." Harry laughs when he realizes the kids already left, ready to play with toys in Niall's new tree house. "My own nephew didn't even want to say hi to me."

"Well your kid ran away, too, and didn't say hi to me either, so..." Marcel crosses his arms and smirks at Harry.

"He's just in love and wants alone time." Harry rolls his eyes and turns around, leading Marcel to the living room.

"Oh, whatever."

~~~~

"I missed you so much, Louis!" Niall says as he and Louis make a pile of toys that they want to take to the treehouse.

"I missed you, too, Nialler. Papa said that when your Daddies were sad, we couldn't see each other because they might get more sad. I'm glad that they're happy now because I get to see you," Louis says, smiling fondly at Niall.

Niall smiles and blushes, looking down at his feet. "I'm glad they're happy, too."

Louis walks over to Niall and he bends down just a little to place a soft kiss on Niall's cheek. "Let's go, play!"

Niall blushes even more and he really hopes that Louis doesn't notice. "Okay," he says, helping Louis grab the bin before they lug it outside.

~~~~

"Have you ever heard of flower crowns?" Louis asks, laying beside Niall in the grass.

"Yes, my papa wears them sometimes. Why?"

"I think that you would look pretty in one..."

"Papa says he wears them because they make him feel pretty and Daddy likes them. I think Daddy likes it when Papa looks pretty, it makes him happy."

Louis hums and turns his head to look at Niall. "I'm going to make you a flower crown, and you can be pretty just like Uncle Haz." He sits up and starts pulling the flowers out of the ground (which are actually weeds because the gardener was sick this week and couldn't come to work).

Louis starts tying them together, thankful that he learned to tie knots when he was five instead of being seven and still not know how tie his own shoes. He keeps wrapping it around Niall's head, making sure it's not too big or too small. Niall just sits quietly, smiling because he's so happy that Louis is making him something pretty because he think he'll look pretty wearing it.

"All done!" Louis says, startling Niall out of his thoughts when he places it on his head. Louis sits, mesmerized by how angel-like Niall looks.

"Do I look pretty?" Niall giggles, lightly touching the crown that's on his head.

Louis shakes his head, staring into Niall's eyes. "You look bootaful..."

Niall blushes and looks down, playing with the grass. Louis lifts his chin and lightly leans in, softly pressing his lips to Niall's.

It's a simple peck and Louis pulls away when Niall gasps, eyes wide. "I'm sorry!"

Niall surges forward, pecking Louis' lips again while giggling like a madman. "I like your kisses Lou-Lou!"

That makes Louis smile and he wraps his arms around Niall in a hug. "I like yours, too, Nialler."

And inside the house, Harry is sending Liam a video, telling him to start a bank account for Niall's wedding.

~~~~

So

I'm glad that the last chapter actually got some comments (even though one person left 13 out of the 17 (thank you LarryxxNarry that's why you're my favorite Sophie))

BUT IF YOU WANT ME TO UPDATE, COMMENT. IF YOU DONT WANT ME TO DELETE THIS BOOK, COMMENT

Commenting fuels me to write, if I'm not happy with my comments, I won't update. And honestly, this book has been sucking lately and I'm thinking of deleting it.

But

If I don't delete it, I'm thinking of doing a Nouis spin off BC I really enjoyed this chapter. But sequels are always shit BC people don't read them (and I'm pretty sure people are starting to stop reading this tho, which makes me really sad)

Guys, please comment BC I've been feeling like shit lately and my self esteem for this story is at a whopping ZERO

Vote, comment, fan, share

Love yous

~~ Gracie