Chapter Five

*GUYS PLEASE COMMENT*

A few months have passed and Liam is back at work and Harry is back to watching Niall while doing his school work. The arrangement has been working for everyone and Liam is especially happy that his son and boyfriend are spending so much time together.

The lot gets along well and it works for them. They wake up around seven and while Liam showers, Harry wakes Niall up and they go downstairs to start breakfast. Then they all eat as a family and both Harry and Niall kiss Liam goodbye and bid him a good day at work. Niall has his lesson with his teacher at nine and it ends at noon, so Harry studies alongside them, listening to Niall add simple numbers while he does trigonometry. As soon as Niall's teacher leaves, they eat lunch and play or watch movies until Liam gets home. Dinner is normally ready when he gets home, so they eat and after, they clean the kitchen together. They usually watch a movie, Niall sprawled out across both grownups (and most of time he falls asleep so they carry him to his room and kiss him goodnight and wish him sweet dreams). Lastly, they end up in their own bed. Sometimes, they make love, sometimes they fuck, sometimes they talk in hushed whispers and giggle at the silliest things. But it works for them. And none of them would change a thing.

Harry is sitting on the couch getting some extra studying in when Niall comes up to him with a dummy in his mouth.

"Papa, I found this," he murmurs around the pacifier. Niall started calling Harry "Papa" around a month ago, but sometimes he'll say 'Harry' just because.

"Baby, that'll ruin your teeth, take it out," Harry says, closing his laptop. He scoots his bum to the edge of the couch and pulls Niall to him by his hips. He attempts to pull the dummy out of Niall's mouth, but the boy just bit down on it.

"Papa, no!" He whines when Harry pulls his hands away.

"Where did you even find this?"

"It was in a drawer in my closet. I remember I used to suck on it when I was little," Niall says, taking it out of his mouth to inspect it.

"You still are little, babe," Harry chuckles and pulls Niall onto his lap so he straddles him.

"A baby, Papa." Niall pops the dummy back in his mouth and rolls his eyes.

"My bad," Harry murmurs and kisses his forehead.

"Imma take a nap, Papa. Night night." Niall yawns, falling forward into Harry's chest to nuzzle into it.

Harry runs his fingers through the boys hair, kissing his forehead again as Niall sleeps.

~~~~

"Honey, I'm home!" Liam shouts as he walks through the door and throws his keys on the table.

"Sh," he hears Harry say from the living room. Liam scrunches his eyebrows and walks into the room, understanding when he sees Niall asleep in Harry's lap. "You're home early," Harry mumbles as Liam leans down to peck his lips.

"Took the rest of the day off and let everyone go home early since it's Friday and a long weekend. How long has he been asleep?" Liam asks and sits down next to Harry and Niall.

"Only about an hour. I don't want to wake him up yet," Harry pouts, kissing the small boys forehead.

"What's in his mouth? Is that a pacifier?" Liam gets a little closer to Niall's face and inspects his face.

"He found it and put it in and he just looked so cute. Like a little baby..."

"Harry, he's six! He's not three, which is when I took it away from him and that was way too long. He doesn't need that." Liam goes to pull the pacifier out but Harry jerks Niall away, waking him and he whines.

"Don't touch him!" Harry gets up from the couch, Niall still in his arms, and walks up the stairs and to his and Liam's room.

"Papa? What're you doing?" Niall asks sleepily, rubbing at his eyes.

"Sh, just go back to sleep, baby." Harry lies down with Niall in his bed and runs his fingers through the boys hair.

Liam walks in and frowns at Harry, making Harry scowl at him when he looks up. "Why did you act like that?" Liam asks as he starts pulling his clothes off.

"Do you not see how cute he looks? Look at my little baby," Harry coos.

Liam looks at Niall and really can't be mad. He really does look adorable and he'll probably have to pay for Niall to have braces, anyway.

"Alright, fine," Liam finally says, "Leave it in but he's waking up soon. He doesn't need to be up until two tonight."

"Yes, Daddy," Harry says with a smirk, knowing what it does to Liam.

~~~~

"Daddy," Niall says when the three are all cuddled on the couch with Captain America playing, "are you and Papa going to get married?" Niall looks up at Liam with big, blue eyes and Liam curses everything for making his son so innocently manipulative.

The question, however, comes as a shock to both Liam and Harry. They've been together for not even six months and while they both have thought about marrying each other, neither have said anything about it out loud.

So Liam, of course, doesn't know how to answer Niall and he knows that the little boy will pout and whine if he doesn't like what he's told. "Why are you asking that, babe?" He decides to go with, even though he gets a small eye roll from Niall.

"Uncle Zee and Uncle Marcie are married," he whines.

Liam and Harry share a knowing look. Of course it's that, because Niall is always trying to be like Louis and everyone is sure that the two boys will end up married when they grow up.

"Baby," Harry says, "Just because they're married doesn't mean that Daddy and I have to be married."

"But I want you to be married. And then I can have a baby brother or sister and then another one." Niall turns around in Harry's lap so he's facing him. He puts his chubby hands on Harry's chest and latches onto his shirt so he won't fall when he leans back.

"Niall, Papa and I will get married one day and then you can have your siblings, okay? But it probably won't happen anytime soon."

The answer surprises Harry but makes Niall smile and leans back into Harry's chest. He closes his eyes with a content smile on his face and now Harry and Liam know that that's what he wanted to hear.

~~~~

Hello, long time no see.

DRAMA IS DONE HALLELUJAH AND NOW I CAN UPDATE AND YAY

It's been a month since I've updated and I'm sorrrrry. But this book has over 2k read so THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS

Ummmm yes so school will be over in two weeks and then I can really update

I'm in a good mood if you cant tell

Okay

Vote, comment, fan, share. GUYS PLS COMMENT AND SHARE I LOVE TO READ COMMENTS AND I LOVE NEW READERS

love youuuuu

~~ Gracie