The Job Request

It was a normal day in fairy tail. Natsu and Gray fighting, Juvia cheering for her Gray and Levy and Lucy talking about a book. But.. Erza was called to go in Master Mokorove's office. (I didnt know how to spell his name) "Erza I have a special job for you." Erza gave Master a questioning look. "Yes and what is it Master, the job request?" Erza spoke.

Master Pov.
"Umm well child, its more of a request from me to you." I said shyly.
"And what is this request?" Erza asked while nodding. "It has been rumours, in Clover there has been kidnaps. The kidnapper is known as a male with azure colored hair." Erza noded. I continued. "He has been kidnapping red-headed girls. So you are a red-head," I motioned to her hair. "So i want you to go to Clover get kidnapped, and take him out." I said. I hoped she said yes. Its riskey but I hope she can pull it off. Its one thing getting kidnapped, the other thing is not to blow her cover. Not to mention the kidnaper. Who is he?

Erza Pov.
I nodded. "Of course master I will take the job. I will be heading out tomorrow. Good bye." I answered to Master. Who is he? Why Azure hair? Is it Jellal? No it can't be he is a good guy. Or at least I think. I hope not. Well i can't pack up so I guess I'll just hang in the guild. I walked down stairs and sat at the bar.

I orderd on slice of strawberry shortcake."So Erza what was Master wanted tp talk about?" Mira asked while handing me my shortcake. "No just this special job request." I answered casually. "Oh. If you dont mind me asking what do you have to do?" Mira asked me. I nodded and swallowed the piece of cake I had in my mouth, then spoke. "It has to do with the kidnappings at clover." I answered. Then i orderd 3 more cake slices. "Becareful Erza. When do you leave?" Mira asked. "Tomorrow." I said while gobbling the cakes. Then it hits me the table. My last slice of cake fell on the floor. A dark aroura surrounded me. The whole guild saw it exept for 4 people. Natsu, Gray, Gajeel and Elfman kept on fighting. I was fuming. "YOU 4 DROPED MY LAST SLICE OF STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE! YOU SHALL DIE TODAY!" I shouted. The shivered in fear. I grabed them 4 by the color and threw them across the room. Then I threw swords at them.
Swish
Swish
Boom
Thud. And with that red was everywhere. And the 4 boys were on the floor.