its time for a bath...(-)

So you are 6ish in this one
----------------------------

Tony:
"OK remember deploy the trap when she runs out," Tony whispered as he snuck toward (y/n). He saw her playing with a hulk and Ironman figure toys. She looked up curiously until she saw the cautious look on his face. Her eyes widened as she screamed," NO, NO, NO!! I don't want a bwath."
"Come on (nickname) you didn't have a bath in a week." You shook your head and jumped out the window,luckily you were on the bottom floor.
You ran towards the forest and climb up a tree.
Tony cussed as Jarvis track (y/n) to the forest. He put on his Ironman suit, flew to the tree you were hiding in and grabbed the back of your sweater with you pouting. It took a lot of bribing after your bath for you to forgive him.

Thor:
He ran around the castle booming," come out my little one!! Its time for what the Midguardians call a bath." You giggled as he searched for you. You were hiding with your uncle in a hiding space he found
"Shhh little (y/n), if he finds us you will have to take a bath." Thor blamed you hate for baths on Loki because he accidentally spooked you with a horror story about water and small spaces, so you were scared of bathtubs now. Thor passed your hiding space and groaned in frustration. Suddenly his face lite up," princess if you come out I will give you the precious midguardian pop-tart." You looked at Loki weighing the sweetness of pop tarts and your hate for bath. Than he called out," the chocolate fudge ice-cream one." That had you running out, Thor had a look of triumph on his face as he carried you to his royal chambers which had a bath. You tugged on his hair and said," where is my pwoptwarts.'' His laughter boomed throughout the castle as he said,"in time little one.''

Hawkeye
You sighed as he stared at you and rises you hands, you secretly loved baths but you threw a fuss about it your first time. So now pride and stubbornness prevented you from admitting it. so you just grumbled," get it over with." He laughed and said," now don't be such a grumpy cat." He gave you a bath, and You didn't talk to him until he agreed to your terms of watching a Dora marathon as he yelled things at Dora that young children should never hear.

You find it amusing that a trained professional assassin can't tell when his daughter is lying. And apparently he specials in interrogation. But then you realized...you don't want to be interrogated on how he finds information.

Loki:
" (y/n) is this really necessary every single time." You nodded. Loki rolled his eyes and threw you in the bath making you squeal in joy."Hey!" You shouted, Loki rolled his eyes a smile playing on his lips,"It was simply much quicker that way."

when you made it into the bath you cringing as the water touched you, not yet use to the warmth than you used your magic powers which you inherited from your Father to freeze all the toys and destroy them. Loki watched you proud of how special you were and wanted you to stay 6 forever.

He smiled as he put on you PJs and told story's of when he got into mischief and would get into trouble but then he would blame Thor, he wouldn't have told you if he had known the seeds of pranking that he was planting in your mind. Soon your eyes began to droop and you gave Loki a dorky smile before falling asleep.

Black Widow:

As a master assassin she was a master at hiding, something she taught you before you could even walk
She is kinda regretting that decision now because since you hate baths you used that technique to hide from your mom so you didn't have to take a bath. She sighed and did the unthinkable she sat down and pretended to cry," I miss m-my little (y- (y/n). I w-wish she w-would be a-a good g-girl for me.''
You came out of your hiding spot wailing," I'm sorry mama I will take a bath." Natasha hide a smirk as she pretended to act upset to get you into the bathtub.

Steve:
You always listened to him when he use his soft voice that's only for you. So you always takes baths though this wasn't always. Once you were cranky and you kicked and splash, after that more then half of the bath water decorated the bathroom.

You then pouted and Steve rose a eyebrow at you,''Done yet?'' You fluttered you eyes and you sweetly asked,''Cwookie?'' Steve laughed,''Not tonight Soldier.''You crossed your arms cutely and took a tiny glance to see if it affected your father.

When your mother wasn't looking he slipped you a small cookie ;)

Hulk:
He would plan before hand and just carry you upside down than grinning would dump you into the bath while you pouted. "Nwo fair!" You angrily said. Bruce ruffled your hair," sorry kiddo but you have to take a bath.""

You would then proceed to ignore him until he read you stories in which you curiously ask questions every few seconds. This was your tactic of annoying him

-----------------------
If you are reading this for the first time after it been edited , feel lucky XD it was terrible before this......

And if a chapter has a '(*)' symbol next to its name it has been lightly edited if it has a '($)' symbol it has been edited so heavily that you might want to re-read it. And finally '(-)' means that it wasn't edited too heavily but it wasn't really just changing a few words.

Thank for reading and have a nice day!

*Edited : July 1st 2016