"What I can't know?"

"No!" I laughed. "That is private information!"

"Oh come on, we talk about who we hook up with all the time!" Niall whined.

I simply laughed as I watch him look up at me with complete curiosity and rejection on his face. "I'm not a guy I don't just blurt out who I have sex with." Niall simply shrgged as he leaned back into the couch and put all his attention back onto the tv that was playing one of his favorite sport games.

"Amber?" Harry called out from the balcony. "Can I talk to you?" Louis and I gave eachother a confused look before I stood up from the couch and walked over to Harry, shutting the door behind me just in case he wanted privacy.

"What's up?" I asked leaning against the railing next to Harry. The view from here was absolutly perfect. You could just sit up here all day and watch the cars go by. 

"I just needed to talk to someone." Harry mumbled, flicking something off the rails. I glanced up at him and noticed that his eyes were bright red, and tear stains were on his cheeks.

"Harry.." I sighed. "No one hates you. Louis is still your best friend. The fans are still by your side they just may be a little angry but thats all they all Harry. Like every relationship they need time to get use to it."

"I know that." Harry nodded. "I know all I need is time but at the moment this sucks. I'm use to getting the most hate out of all the guys, but now they have.." Harry stopped talking, and I could hear him softly sniffle. "Now they have me being bi to hate against!" Harry pushed himself off the railing and walked over to the nearest wall and punched it. 

"Harry!" I yelled, rushing over to him and grabbed his now bleeding hand. "Harry, listen to me!" I pulled him over to one of the chairs and sat down to the one next to his as I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his injured hand. "Nothing is wrong with being bi Harry. It's who you are, you just happened to find both girls and boys attractive and nothing is wrong with that. I mean hey, I find a lot of girls hot." Harry softly chuckled as he looked up at me. You could still see hurt clearly in his eyes but now there was a hint of happiness that wasn't there before.

"I guess you are right." Harry whispered, looking back down to his hand. "So what I'm bi that never hurt anyone before so why should it now? I mean hey, atleast all the fans. Boys and Girls that fancy me can now say 'Hey I might have a chance with Harry Styles!'" 

"Exactly!" I smiled. "So are you ready to come in with us? I think Louis is getting a little anxious to see you." I laughed as we both turned around just to find Louis pacing the room while staring at us.

"More like anxious to see you." Harry joked standing up. I rolled my eyes and followed his action. I was about to walk inside before Harry gripped on my hand and forced me to face him.

"Yes?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

Harry simply smirked before dropping my hand. "He really does like you Amber." Harry mumbled looking between Louis and I. "I have never seen him act like this around a girl before, you must be really special to him."

"You mean more special then you are to him?" I joked.

"Don't push it now." Harry laughed. "I will always be the most special to him."

I let out a little laugh as I softly pushed his shoulder. "He probably loves you more then he loves me." Harry shook his head as he let out a tiny laugh. It's a great feeling knowing I am the reason Harry is happy at the moment. Especially seeing how he was like a few minutes ago.

"Come on, lets go." Harry spoke, pushing me towards the door.

The second we walked in Louis' eyes landed on his injured hand and concern crossed his face. "What did you do!" Louis asked gripping onto Harry's hand, ignoring the tiny hiss that Harry made at the sudden contact.

"I just hit the wall I just need to sleep and everything will be all better." Louis looked up at Harry uncertain about his plan but when Harry gave him a small smile Louis let out a little sigh as he nodded his head.

"Just be careful, Harry." Louis mumbled walking over to my side and slipping an arm around my waist.

"Don't worry sweet cheeks, I'm not that fragile."

Louis let out a chuckle as he nodded. "I will remember that next time cupcake." Harry smiled at Louis before walking over to the door and slipped out and mist likely headed to his roo.

"So, where did Niall went?" I asked walking over to the couch and sat down. Louis sat down next to me as he reached over for the remote and pressed play to whatever movie he was watching earlier.

"He went to his room to eat I think." Louis shrugged. I nodded as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"You know Harry really is brave." I whispered. "If I was him I wouldn't be able to handle it."

"That's why I love Harry he is the bravest guy I know at his age."

I nodded in agreement before turning all my attention on the movie that was playing infront of us