Chapter 8

It has been almost three years since karkat's suicide attempt, Dave and Karkat both graduated together, they now lived in a little apartment in town, karkat was going to college to be a body modifier, and Dave was in a music program. Karkat hadn't self-harmed since the incident, and both him and Dave were happy together. Today Dave was going to propose at midnight, it would be their 3rd year anniversary, Dave had everything planned out at this time.
________________
Dave's p.o.v

I feeling a mix of emotion, I was happy, scared, jittery a hole mix of emotion, tonight was the night I am going to propose to my little adorable boyfriend, I have wanted to do this for such a long time, and now, I finally got the gots (and the money) to be able to do this.

I am currently sitting next karkat we are watching one of his romcoms later tonight we are going to go on our date, then on a walk in the park, that is where I will propose to him, I just hope he says yes.

[Time skiiiiiiiiiiiip]
________________
Karkat's p.o.v

I had just finished getting ready for me and Dave's date, I put on the best clothes I had and tried to tame my hair, after we both finished getting ready we left the apartment, heading for this restruant place.

I was happy to be with Dave at every second of everyday, even if we do fight sometimes, I still love Dave more than anything.

[Time skiiiiiiiiip]

Me and dave were walking hand in hand around the park, Dave had the cutest smile ever, and I myself was smiling like a huge dork. But whatever, we were nearing a street lamp when Dave let go of my hand, he turned towards me and took a few steps back, he got down on one knee and pulled out a small box, he opened it and inside was a small gold ring with cursive letters that spelled out 'love', then dave started talking, "Karkat I know they we have only been dating for three years, but I think this is the right choice, I live you more than anything and for the rest of my life, all I want is you, so Karkat Vantas will you marry me?"

A/N: what will karkat say...!?!? I already know, but Dave doesn't know, sorry this is so short, I will work on updating this more often so yeah, maybe twice a week, but this fic is coming to an end, so then I will start on my next fic, so ya.
Stay fabulous. Byyyyes