Chapter 5.

Karkat's p.o.v.

I woke up embraced in Dave's arms. After a minute or so the thoughts of what had happened rushed into my head all at once.

I smiled warmly and blushed a bit. I untangled myself from dave and pulled on my clothes before shaking Dave awake. Once he groaned and woke up I spoke. "Good morning sunshine" he smiled at me and got up pulling on his own clothes.

After we got dressed we walked out of the cottage type place, school was almost over so we just decided to walk home. Dave dropped me off at my house and we gave each other a quick kiss before Dave made his way back to his house. I entered my own house and went up to my room. I logged onto my computer and went onto trollian.

I looked at all my messages, most of them were hate from some old people from my school. I noticed sollux was online so I clicked on the conversation and began trolling him.

CarcinoGenetictist [CG] began trolling TwinArmageddons [TA]

CG: HEY SOLLUX.

TA: HEY KK

CG: ...

CG: HOW ARE YOU?

TA: 2OMEONE2 IIN A GOOD MOOD.
AND IIM GOOD.

CG: YEAH CONGRATS. IM IN A FUCKING GOOD MOOD.

TA: 2O YOU DO HAVE REAL FEELIING2

CG: WOULD YOU BE MY MOIRAIL IF I DIDNT?

TA: FAIIR POINT. WELL II HAVE TO GO KK. II WILL TALK TO YOU LATER.

CG: OK BYE.

TwinArmageddons [TA] ceased trolling CarcinoGenetictist [CG]

I sighed as I logged off trollian. I stood up and walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I was actually hungry for once. Weird. I went to the fridge and pulled out an apple taking a bite of it and making my way back upstairs. I sat down on my bed and turned on my snotty human TV. I pulled up the recordings. I clicked on a romcom and rolled myself in a blanket cocoon.

I watched romcoms in my blanket cocoon for around 4 hours. Kankri had gotten home by then and was doing some college work in his room.

I sighed and got up, making my way out of my room, downstairs and back into the kitchen. I got a bag of chips and headed back upstairs into my room. I sat down on my bed putting on another romcom.

[Time skip brought to you by kawaii potato]

I woke up with a half a bag of chips spilled on the ground next to my bed. Greaaat. I walked over to my computer seeing I had a message on trollian. I opened the browser and found it was from dave.

TurntechGodhead [TG] began pestering CarcinoGenetictist [CG]

TG: hey KitKat, good morning, I just wanted to tell you I'm going on a road trip with my family. I love you. Have a good weekend.

CG: OK I LOVE YOU TOO DAVE.

Carcinogenetictist [CG] ceased trolling TurntechGodhead [TG]

I sighed as I logged off trollian. I kneeled down on the floor picking up the spilled chips putting them back into the bag. Today was going to be a long weekend without dave.

A/N: wow ok, I dunno I have no idea what to wrote in this story next. That's why this chapter was so short so sorry. I have writers block... Anyone have suggestions on what should happen..?