Chapter 6.

Karkat sighed as he made his way through the halls, Dave hadn't gotten back from his trip yet. So for today he became a drone, he sighed as he made his way out of the school, school had just ended and he was glad it did. Sure he was bugged by his normal bullies but he didn't really care. He walked back to his house, mindlessly going up to his room.

He logged onto trollian and clicked on a chatbar ((A/N: or whatever you wanna call it)) with Dave, it opened up showing Dave was active, he smiled and started messaging him.

(A/N: I'm too lazy to put the chat opening thingy, and yeah.))

CG: HI DAVE

TG: oh hey babe

CG: ARE YOU HOME YET?

TG: how else would I be messaging you

He mentally facepalmed.

CG: WELL THEN, HOW WAS YOUR TRIP?

TG: pretty good, I'm just hangin out with John now.

TG: oh sorry babe, he's yelling at me to go to somewhere with him, I love you bye.

GC: I LOVE YOU TOO BYE.

Karkat logged off, moving away from his computer. After a while of just sitting on his bed, he decided to go for a walk at the park. So there he was, walking through the park when he saw two figures under a tree, he continued walking towards them, on the route he was taking, he looked over at the figures, smiling once he realized it was John and Dave.

Then something happened. John leaned over and kissed Dave. Karkat stood there in shock. Then he yelled tears streaming down his face "I KNEW IT I KNEW IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!"
____________________
Dave's p.o.v

"I KNEW IT I KNEW IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!"
I shoved John away from me and stood up making his way towards karkat "no babe its not what it looks like, he kissed me" "karkat backed up as I became closer to him. "I-BET YOU WANTED HIM TOO, YOU ALWAYS LOOK AT HIM THAT WAY SO D-DONT FUCKING PRETEND!" karkat's voice cracked halfway through the sentence as more red tears streamed down his face.

I walked closer to him, ignoring John's begs for me to come back. Then karkat did something I didn't expect, he turned around. "I THOUGHT YOU FUCKING LOVED ME BUT I KNEW IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE." he took off, running in the direction of his house.

Amazed at how fast he was running, I came back to my senses, I ran after karkat wind ripping furiously through my hair. "karkat come on babe!"
________________
Karkat's p.o.v

"Karkat come on babe!"
It felt as though my heart was getting ripped through my chest, I cried more and more as I broke through my house door, closing the door behind me, I ran upstairs into the bathroom. Closing then locking the door behind myself.

I sank to the floor, my vision going blurry from all the tears, I crawled over to my drawer, I pulled it open finding the bag of new razors. I pulled a razor out, standing up and leaning over the sink. "Karkat please, babe, you know I love you, you and only you, I didn't want John to kiss my, my love only belongs to you." That only made me cry harder as I pressed the blade to my skin. I watched the candy-red blood flow from the new cut. I made more cuts, each going deep into my skin. "Babe please don't do this." I cried more as I dug the razor into my skin for the last cut. Dave pounded on the door.

"Babe open the door!" I let the razor clatter onto the floor. Everytime dave called me "babe" it made me feel like my heart was getting ripped out of my chest. I cried harder as I sat in the corner of the bathroom. "I'm breaking the door down." I didn't reply, it was too late. I got up, grabbing pills and a bottle of hydrogen peroxide out of the cabinet, I opened the pill bottle, dumping the pills into my mouth, I used the hydrogen peroxide to wash it all down. I slumped back in the corner. Before I knew what wads happening the last thing I saw was the door break open, before everything went black.
_

______
Dave's p.o.v.

I screamed out as I saw karkat's body lying there. Lifeless. I quickly made my way over to him, kneeling down beside him picking him up in my arms. He was cold. And lifeless. Tears streamed down my face, I pulled out my phone, immediately calling 911.

[Time skip tiiiime]

I was sitting on my bed my arms wrapped around Dirk as I cried into him, I could feel Dirk's heavy breathing, and I knew he was crying as well.

After what felt like hours of crying, I finally settled down a bit. Of course I was still crying, but it was less than sobbing now. We had told kankri about karkat, and every time I closed my eyes, I remember the look of horror on kankri's face, and the sight of karkat's body. Eventually, I cried myself to sleep, still embraced in Dirk's arms.

A/N: I'm sorry this chapter took so long, and its all sad and depressing, but I've been having a kinda rough time lately and I apologize the chapter is so short. Anyways I will update more often starting in like a couple days. So yeah, also, imma be making another fanfic soon, of course it has to be ERIKAR!! so yeah, that'll happen and that won't have any self-harm and shit in it, it'll be a nice happyt humanstuck fanfic, and I will also still work on this one, BUT I might update my other one more, once I start it and yeah. Anywaysssss this fanfic will be coming to an end possibly soon, but it'll end either happy, or really really sad, so I will either decide to be Lucifer, or just a normal happy story writing author...