Suho - His Mistakes

Start from the beginning

He returned to the living room with two mugs of coffee and put them on the table before the couch. Suho sat beside me and took a cup, and the other handed to me. I smiled and refused the mug.
- What? Don't you want it? - He looked at me surprised.
- I can't. - I bit my lip and handed him the sheet.
- Why? What is that? - He seemed confused but left the drinks and took the medical examination. My heart was pounding as he was reading with furrowed brows. I couldn't wait him to finish and then to celebrate.
- I think I don't understand. What is this, Maria? - his tone along with my full name and the question disappointed me, but I gave it to that maybe it was because he cared and was excited.
- It's written there. I'm pregnant, you're gonna be a daddy. - I almost wept and he looked at me still confused, and when his expression changed to shock and panic, the smile and the sparkles went out of my eyes.
- What? So soon? - he widened his eyes and got up from the couch.
- Is this wrong? Why is that reaction? - Everything in me cringed and my heart pounded wildly.
- No, but it's too early for that, Maria! - He ruffled his hair and puffed in exasperation.
- We're a family, what's the matter? - I also got up from the couch.
- The matter is... - He started criss-crossing around the living room back and forth nervously waved his hands - ...That we're family doesn't mean that we should produce kids immediately. It's too early, I'm not ready for that yet. There are so many things I need to do, I wouldn't make a good parent now. - He stared at me with nervous, frustrated expression that it made me emotionally destroyed.
- And I wasn't prepared that night but you didn't stop. - I panicked and felt the need to defend myself. - I haven't made myself the baby. Don't you love me enough?
- I love you, but now is not the time for children. - He turned and looked at me with disappointment and I stumbled.
- What do you want to tell me? - I muttered as I heard my pulse in my ears.
- You have to abort it. - his clear short sentence hit me like a hammer.

- To... a-abort it? - I stuttered and fell on the couch speechless.

- Yeah. It will be better for us. For you because you won't be alone with it most of the time, and for me as a part of Exo. We are currently at the top of our career and I don't want the baby to affect the limelight that we're having.

- No! This is cruel and selfish! - I fell in an emotional crisis, crying and sobbing hard.

- You want to deal with this alone? Really? - his shaking due to a nervousness hands
touched my shoulders and I shuddered as I slapped him on the face.

- If I have to than yes. It's equal to a murder. Are you a murder? - I shouted loudly.

- Is that so? Think again, baby. - he squat in front of me - Think carefully. It would be hard for you with me not around because if you choose to keep it, I'm leaving.

- What are you? - I squinted my eyes in him in a total shock and surprise. - A monster! - my trembling whisper upset me even more.

No One's POV

Maria refused to have an abortion, making Suho leave her to deal with her pregnancy alone. She was emotionally devastated but remained in their shared apartment which was now only for her. Joonmyeon left without changing his mind, hurting her - his wife in a weirdest and stupid, irresponsible way she has never imagined he was capable of.

Maria was on the way home after a check up at the hospital. She couldn't stop repeating the doctor's words in her head after asking him just in case about eventual abortion out of curiosity... as she said so. He explained that her uterus' walls were too thin and after such an intervention the chance to remain sterile are a hundred percent. And if she has decided to keep the child, the chances of having another one later are also low but more likely to happen. While Maria was absorbed by the information, she felt a hand grabbing her by the shoulder and turn her around. Obviously, a group of sasaengs was before her and one of the masked girls slapped her on the face calling her ugly names.