Chapter 16- F**K YOU!

Michael's POV

"I miss Calum." I said picking at the carpet of Ashton's room.

"Yeah I guess I do too, they're coming back tomorrow so we'll see him later. I need to know the gossip about Mellie."

"What gossip? "I asked looking up from the carpet.

"Well I asked Calum if he could spy on Mellie for me on the trip to make sure she doesn't get bullied, so hopefully he's been friends with her and done his job."

"Oh I'm sure he's done more than that." I said laughing to myself, poor old Ashton he doesn't even realize that one of his best friends is madly in love with his sister.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh nothing, I mean this Luke dude sounds promising, he sings, plays electric and acoustic, very well. What do you think?" I asked trying to change the subject. Ashton, like always falls for it and forgets exactly what I said.

"Yeah well so far he's the only candidate, so it's him or no one." Ashton said standing up and walking over to his kit, he sits down on his little circle stool and picks up his battered old drum sticks.

"I think you might need some new ones of those." I said picking up one of the sticks looking at the dents in it.

"I do, but I don't have any money and my parents didn't want the kit in the first place so there's no way they'll buy me new sticks."

"I'll buy you some new ones and before you say no you don't have to pay me back, so grab your gear were going drum stick shopping." I said handing the drum stick back to Ash.

Rosa's POV

Tonight was our final night on the trip, our last dinner. Calum's last chance to make things right with Mellie, tonight while everyone else would be eating their dinner, we are going to sneak out and set up a little table with some candles and flowers for Mellie and Calum's date night. Well that's our plan at least.

  Mellie being the hair guru she is managed to braid and pin my hair into a beautiful ginger mess, there are dutch braids, french braids and even some weird twist things but she manged to make it work. She also lent me her navy blue cocktail dress. It's a strapless, shimmering, knee length, blue work of pure art. Apparently it's by this really expensive designer from England or so Mellie says.

"Are you ready yet?" I yell at Mellie who was getting changed in the bathroom.

"One sec, you just go on without me and I'll catch up later." Mellie called back to me.

"Okay, meet me in the far dining room" I called back grabbing my phone and I slipped out of the twins hotel room.

Calum's POV

"Okay,okay calm down Calum. This is just dinner and possibly a date..." I said to myself trying to reassure my nerves.

"If anything it's a chance for me to admit my feelings, for me to turn over a new leaf, for Callie to become an actual thing and not just something I imagine in my head....".

"Calum, It's going to go well ok?" Rosa spoke quietly obviously overhearing what i was saying to myself.

"What do i say to her, please can you just walk me through it, whenever i try to talk to her my mind goes blank." I asked feeling my palms get damp with the thought of the date.

"Okay, okay, sit down and we'll run through it, I'll be Mellie." Rosa said sitting down in one of the brown wooden chairs.

Mellie's POV

Typical Rosa, leaving me to get ready, i needed help buttoning up my dress. It's pretty weird that she rushed off so sudden. It's nearly five, which means i have two minutes until i go on my date with the dreamy Mr Calum Hood. It's been an on and off relationship for this passed year but i finally feel like it's starting to pick up, to actually get somewhere. Maybe i won't die alone, i will have him.

Our hotel is as fancy as we have ever been to with school, but it's practically a labyrinth, millions of corridors and halls all leading to the same place. Ten minutes past five and i am still wandering around aimlessly trying to find the bloody dining hall.

"Hey Mellie, you know that the date is this way." Luke said stepping out of nowhere.

"What? How did you get there?" i asked following Luke to a set of large wooden doors, opening into the dining room. Luke just shrugged and wandered back down the hall, leaving me to make my fabulous entrance.

People where murmuring behind the door...

"I'm glad we are finally doing this, I mean an actual date. As you've probably know i have liked you for a long time and when you said to me that you like me, well it felt like there where butterflies dancing in my stomach. I just want you to know that is what it means to me and i don't think this is a joke, it's real." A girls voice stated, it sounded as if she was really in love with her date.

A boy's voice replied, "Baby, I love you. You mean the world to me and you have to know that everything in this relationship to me is real. I would never use you or take advantage of you, I hope you know that and remember it forever." I wish Calum spoke to me like that, i thought. Who are these incredibly cute teenagers that are making me jealous.

The girl spoke again, "Calum, how are we going to tell everyone that we are together? I know that all our friends placed bets on how long it would take us but what about my family?". Wait, What? Calum??? I slowly pushed forward one of the doors making a little crack so i could see the couple.

There sat facing me was Calum Hood, my dream lover boy on a date with another woman! I couldn't see her, she was blocked by the door. I quietly creaked it open and there sat with her bitchy slut back facing me was my so called best friend, Rosa.

Calum began complimenting her again, i couldn't listen. I quickly closed the door and sat with my back against it.

the only words floating around my brain were ...

FUCK YOU ROSA, FUCK YOU!

.... ... ... ...... ... ... .... .. ... ... .. .

Heyyy guyssssss, it's me your terrible friend who hasn't posted anything for TWO MONTHS! I know it's terrible but i was so stuck. Anyways love you guys xxxxx