Chapter 11- Double Trouble

Mellie's POV

Rosa stood at the front desk collecting our room keys and Arlyn went to the loo. So it was just Nicole and I sitting on the slopey black leather armchairs facing each other. Calum's room was down the hall from ours so if i really needed to get away Nicole i could just ask if i could stay in their room. Calum was sharing the room with Luke, Mr Roberts forgot about him so he didn't have a room, luckily the hotel wasn't to full or Luke would have had to sleep in the hall.

Rosa came back with our room keys, she gave one to Nicole who as soon as she got the key stomped off to our room. Rosa and I waited for Arlyn to come back so that we could walk up together.

* * *

"Our room only has two double beds!" Nicole screeched as soon as we walked through the door, her hair was starting to fall out of her perfect pony tail.

"Looks like we will have to share then." Rosa said with a smirk. "Or you can sleep on the floor."

"I'm not sleeping on the floor, thank you!" Nicole screeched again even louder.

" It's OK guys, Luke and Cal have a spare bed i'll just sleep in their room." I said thankful of not having to share with Nicole.

I placed my room key on the bed side table and walked in the hallway with my wheely case behind me. I walked four rooms down the hall and stood in front of the boys room. I knocked on the door hoping that someone would answer, Luke opened the door with nothing on but his trousers. His cheeks went crimson when he saw me.

"Hi Luke can i come in." I said giggling at his self consciousness.

"Sure." Luke said with a smile.

"Hey Luke who's at the door?" Calum shouted from the bathroom.

"It's Mellie." Luke shouted back.

Seconds later Calum walked out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel, I felt my cheeks burn at the sight of the most gorgeous human standing right in front of me semi nude. Calum saw my cheeks burn and he just smirked at me playfully.

"Hey Mellie, what do you want or need?" Cal asked.

"I was wondering if i could stay in your room this week because well i can't share with Nicole, in our room there are only two double beds and i don't want either of my friends to share a bed with the clone queen!" I asked hoping for the boys to agree. They looked at each other having some kind of mind discussion, they both looked at me again and in unison said "Yeah sure why not!". i walked further into their room and placed my small purple suitcase onto one of the double beds.

"We need to sort out sleeping arrangements." Luke said from the other side of the room putting his clothes into the wardrobe.

"Well there are three ways we can go about this." Calum started. " One of us sleeps on the floor. Luke, you and i share or Mellie we share and Luke gets the spare bed?" Both of the boys looked at me, i didn't say anything, i just looked at my black on black converse.

"I'll take the floor then." Luke said a sigh. A knock sounded through out the small hotel room. I went over to the door and looked through the peep hole to see, Mr Roberts standing there. I opened the door as swiftly as possible.

"Hey Sir!"

"Hi Mellie, what are you doing in the boys's room?" Mr Roberts asked confused.

"Well Sir, i couldn't spend a minute longer with Nicole, so i asked the boys if i could stay in their room for the week." I said with a smile.

"I'm sorry Mellie, but you can't do that. Boys and girls have to sleep in separate rooms." My face fell, i couldn't share a room with the bratty blonde!

"But Sir, i can't share with Nicole! She will drive me insane!"

"Lucky for you, we have one room with three beds and only two occupants!" Mr Roberts said sounding proud of himself.

I slumped back inside my old hotel room, it took me a couple of minutes to gather up all my belongings and repack. I wheeled my purple suitcase out of room 204 and down the hall to my new room. Mr Roberts knocked on the door and a girl a little shorter than me opened the door. She had boy short cropped hair and masses of black eyeliner on. Stood behind her was a really tall girl with brown ombre hair a pair of black and white converse. I could tell i was going to like them. The girl with the short hair spoke first.

"Hi Sir, is there anything we can do?"

"Yes actually Lizzie, Mellie here doesn't have a room and i was thinking that she could bunk with you guys for the week. Is that OK?" I don't know why he asked, it's not like they were allowed to say no.

"Yeh Sir, that's fine, we have an extra bed." The taller girl said with a smile.

"Ok well, thank you girls, i'll leave you so can settle in." And with that Mr Roberts left.

I walked into the room, it was exactly the same as the two previous ones, just that it had an extra bed. The shorter girl, Lizzie, walked over and sat on my bed.

"Hi i'm Lizzie, but you can call me Liz and this is Robyn." She said indicating to Robyn, who was unpacking her toiletries. "We have just joined this school, so that's why you probably don't recognize us."

"Oh OK, I'm Mellie and i'm not new, My friend Rosa was your buddy on your taster day, she had shocking bright red hair which is super curly?" Robyn's face showed some recognition at the last part.

"Oh your that Mellie! It's nice to finally meet you! In case you didn't know yes, Lizzie and i are twins but we are not identical. As you can probably tell." The twins said with a laugh as if it was some inside joke they had. I laughed along. The twins help me unpack and put my clothes in all the right places, once everyone was unpacked we all sat on Lizzie's bed which was in the middle and directly in front of the TV. Robyn stood up and walked over to the little kettle and mugs.

"Would anyone like tea or coffee?" She asked pouring tap water into the tiny kettle.

"Coffee please!" Lizzie and I both said in unison. It took a while for the drinks to be ready, so the twins and i decided to watch a film. Nothing was really on, the girls and i finally decided to watch Mean Girls. We sat there for a whole hour, sipping and staring at the box. Mr Roberts told everyone that dinner was at seven, i looked at the clock, it read 6:52 pm.

"Hey guys, dinner is at seven and it's already eight minutes too." Lizzie and Robyn just bounced off the bed and picked up their plastic key cards.

"Come- on then, we don't want to be late!" Lizzie said opening the room door, we all rushed out and ran down the hall towards the stairs.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
A/N
Yay Lizzie and Robyn are in my story☺️