Chapter 2- Best friends and bass players

Ashton's POV

Nobody ever came into my room anymore, especially Mellie. She would get picked on if people knew i into playing music even more so if they knew i played the drums.

My shift would end in 10 minutes and then i would do the thing i have been doing for the last month. Meet my friend at the park and play soccer, but today was different because today i staying the night at his house so that he could teach me to play Fifa. I hated the idea of playing soccer on a games console but he kept going on and on about it so eventually i gave in. He asked if maybe we could stay at my house but i knew that Mellie would never allow him over.

Whenever i mentioned his name at home she would pull a face and try to change the conversation. I knew she hated him but because she was a nice person she didn't say anything, it was unfair. I wanted to please my sister but i have always wanted a friend like him. All the boys at school were horrible and mean to pretty everyone who was in their way, I on the other hand decided to make friends with a boy from Mellie's school.

His name is Calum Hood, he is an awesome soccer player and he also rocks the bass!I would even go as far as to say that he is my best friend, that's a lie he is my only friend.

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏
A/N
I hope you liked it 😉