Meeting The Team and The Sensei

Start from the beginning

Soon more people began filing into the class. Two girls came bursting into the classroom looking worn out. What on earth had they been doing? Were they racing each other? I zoned out of what was happening around me until I noticed Naruto crouched on the desk in front of this dark hair boy who was wearing a blue top. What was he doing? They glared at each other and you could basically see the sparks of tension passing between them. That was until someone knocked into Naruto from behind and caused him to fall forward. Resisting the urge to burst into laughter, I stayed silently watching as Naruto's lips pressed onto the boy's in front of him. They pulled apart and held their throats, practically gagging and spitting out germs.
"You jerk..... Naruto! I'll kill you!" The boy spat out.
"What? I feel rage........" Naruto muttered, turning around and staring at the group of girls who were sending death glares to the poor boy. Naruto began defending himself but was then jumped on by the group of girls. I held myself back from leaping in and kept to keeping myself hidden from everyone's view.

They were stopped when the teacher entered into the room. Looking to the front as everyone went back to their seats, I saw Iruka standing there grinning.
"As of today, you all have become full fledged Ninjas....." Iruka announced to the class. His eyes landed on me and he smiled. Nobody seemed to notice though. "However you're still Genin. The tough part's still to come! From here on, you'll be in a squad of three and carry out your missions under your Jōnin teachers. "The groups have been determined so that the strength of the groups will be balanced. Now for the assignments!" He held up his pieces of paper and began to read from them. I ignored him and gazed out of the window at the sight outside. Birds were flying around in the sky and butterflies and other bugs were fluttering and crawling around the tree branches. "Now then, next is Group Seven...... Uzumaki Naruto! Haruno Sakura!"
"Hooray!" Naruto cheered once he heard the girls name. Interesting. The girls had fell down however in disappointment.
"And...... with Uchiha Sasuke!" Iruka announced finally. Once his name was called out, their positions swapped with the girl, Sakura cheering and Naruto sulking. The rest of the teams were called out before everyone was dismissed, being told to come back later to be introduced to their teachers. Everyone walked out of the classroom, with Naruto waiting behind for me at his desk while I walked up to Iruka.
"Iruka? I wasn't called out, so who am I with?" I questioned confused. He jumped slightly, seeming surprised that I had appeared and revealed my chakra again.
"Oh, Tsukiko. I was informed that you will be staying with Team Seven. The Hokage wanted you to feel comfortable and so he allowed you to stay with Naruto as he saw you too getting along on your way here." He smiled. A small smile slid onto my lips and I bowed before turning back to Naruto. He stared at me in anticipation before I told him.
"I'm with your team." He jumped out of his seat and dived for me again, wrapping me in a hug.
"Yahoo!" He cheered, a large grin on his cheerful face. Something about this kid made me want to be happy too, no matter what kind of crap happened in the past. Maybe I could start fresh and be happier here. Was that what the Hokage had planned for me all along?

We walked outside and we saw the other girl in team seven, Sakura. Sakura had bright pink hair, large green eyes, and fair skin. Sakura wore a red qipao dress with white circular designs, with short sleeves, with a zipper, tight dark green shorts, standard ninja sandals, and a forehead protector. Naruto waved and called out to her causing her to turn around.
"Since we're in the same group and all, let's eat together!" Naruto smiled.
"Why should I have to eat with you?" She demanded angrily, hands tightening into fists at her sides.
"Well...... we're in the same group, so......" Naruto tried again.
"You're..... annoying." Sakura glared, turning around and walking off. "Sasuke! Where are you?" She called out. Naruto's face fell and he frowned. From what I had gathered so far. Naruto loved Sakura, but Sakura and that group of fangirls all loved that boy Sasuke that Naruto kissed earlier.
"It's ok Naruto, I don't think you're annoying." I tried to cheer him up. He smiled at me thankfully and walked off, seeming to want to be alone. Sighing, I turned and walked into the town area, looking around the shops. A delicious scent managed to catch my attention so I followed it to this food place called Ichiraku's Ramen. Ramen? I'd never had that before. Wandering over to it, I sat on one of the seats and looked over to the man standing there smiling a closed eye smile.
"Hello, how can I help you?" The man asked kindly. "My name's Teuchi, this here is my daughter Ayame. I don't think I've seen you around before." The woman behind him turned and smiled at me warmly. Ayame was a slender woman with long, dark brown hair and large black eyes, as well as fair skin. She wore a white robe with the sleeves folded, a sort of dark blue apron with ribbon ties at the top and a bright white bandanna.
"I'm Tsukiko. I'm new here." I informed him, watching him carefully.
"What's your favourite ramen then Tsukiko?" He wondered curiously.
"I've never had it before....." I admitted with a shrug. His face changed to one of shock before he told Ayame to make me a bowl of miso ramen with extra chashu. I had no idea what it was but he informed me that his special customer always ordered it. When I asked who the customer was, he grinned and said the name of my new friend. Naruto.

Kakashi's Kid (Naruto fanfic Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara