Chapter 14

Meadow Dominick pushed a lock of almost jet black hair out of her face. She was almost identical to her cousin, Jasmine. The only difference was that Jasmines eyes were nearly black. Meadows were more noticeable to be Brown.

Meadow walked down the airport, rolling her suitcases.

How was Mike and Jasmine? It was currently August 10th, the day she was supposed to leave to visit them for 4 months. Yep. That long.

Meadow, Jasmine and Mike had always been friendly. More than that, actually. They were like a trio. When Meadow came, she wasn't their cousin- she was like another sister.

They always bonded whenever she came. From water balloon fights, to endless movie nights, to falling asleep on each other in the mini theater in the basement. Meadow smiled. She was overly excited to go.

She did all of that good stuff that you have to do at an airport, like metal detectors, suitcase check, etc.. She finally climbed the board and got into the plane.

She took her seat, and next to her sat a REALLY stunning boy. He seemed about her age. He noticed her looking at him, and smiled a little, then resumed to his book. He had silk brown hair and tan-ish skin, and big glowing green eyes.

Aah. This was gonna be a heavenly flight, Meadow thought as the lady brought a plate of chocolate chip cookies and a cup of hot coffee to her.

-------------------------------------------

-JASMINES POV-

I wasn't sure what to do next, so I left the elevator. I left Adrian there. I of course wiped off my fingerprints with a wet rag before I left. I managed to make it look like Adrian had stabbed himself.

I was about to leave, when I realized I left the Paralysis juice there. I carefully picked it up, and walked out.

It would come in handy.

I sighed as I climbed into bed. What a long night. I would let Adrian be discovered himself. Or I'd call the police and leave an anonymous tip tomorrow.

I yawned, and soon drifted off into a deep sleep.

I didn't dream that night, thank god. If I did, the dreams would have been nasty.

-Terry's POV-

I slowly got up from the hospital bed. The nurses eyes had tears in them. She was very emotional- especially when patients finally got to leave this small room.

I leaned in for a hug, and she gladly took it.

"Thanks for taking care of me for the past few weeks", I said, throwing her a half smile.

She wiped a tear.

"It's been an honor", she said.

I laughed.

Soon I was in the car driving. Finally. I decided to surprise Jasmine and go to her house.

As I drove into the driveway, I saw that all of the lights were off in her

house, except for one- her familiar bedroom. I smiled and walked up to the front door.

I put my hands into my pockets after ringing the doorbell. I was so excited to see her.

She's only visited like 2 times, oddly. I shrugged it off.

Finally, the door opened. I saw Jasmine. I gasped. She was a mess.

Her hair was everywhere, in big tangles. She had what appeared to be blood on her hands. She had huge dark circles under her eyes.

I backed away a little.

Her face darkened when she saw me.

"Oh! Um, Terry! You're back! Come on in!"

She grabbed my arm and I flinched. She was strong. Stronger then she was before. She pulled me in.

"Hey..", I said, grinning.

"Go sit down! Ill go upstairs and shower, okay?", she said, giving me her real smile.

I smiled back and nodded finding my way to the sofa.

Wow. What did I miss?

***********************************

-JASMINES POV-

I ran up the stairs, dashed into my room, closed my door and locked it.

Wow. Terry was back. Perfect timing, Terry.

I hopped into the shower, cleaned myself all over, and got out smelling like fresh lemons and warm water. I quickly threw on my pink pajamas with white polka dots, dried my hair, and pulled it into a loose messy bun.

I ran downstairs and plopped onto the sofa next to a bored looking Terry.

"Hey! Sorry about that.. I fell on the way down the stairs...", I lied.

His face lightened up.

"Oh, alright", he replied.

"So, how have you been? What has it been like being trapped in that little room", I asked, as he put an arm around me.

"It's been okay, I guess. Everything still kind of hurts. I'm still kind of in shock", he said, frowning.

My face paled.

"Um.. Do you remember who did this to you?", I asked.

He frowned.

"I.. I have a small memory.. All I remember was falling onto the floor and feeling this incredible pain..", he lied.

Terry remembered more: he didn't want Jasmine to know. He remembered clearly. He didn't have the nerve to tell her.

I wondered if Terry was telling the truth.

I killed the first girl, but I didn't touch Terry. I wonder who did it. I know I didn't have the heart to do it. If I was caught, though, I'd definitely be blamed for hurting Terry.

"It was really scary altogether, though", he said.

"I can understand that", I said.

A silence passed. Normal our silences weren't uncomfortable. This time it was. Terry's hand tensed in mine.

"I really missed you, Terry", I half-whispered.

He didn't say anything. In response, all he did was kiss my cheek lightly.

I didn't say anything to him for the rest of that night, and vice versa.

All we did was enjoy each others warm embrace, and soon fell asleep on the blood-red sofa.